Romney Predicted to Win

• CJ7
  • 08-24-2012, 01:58 PM
CBJ7 should do that more often. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

keeping it to one word is all a wall deserves
  • CJ7
  • 08-24-2012, 02:04 PM
Ok bro. I was just getting ready to respond to your last response before you edited it. I am glad you caught what you were saying and deleted it. So we no longer have an issue here. Peace. Over and out.

Just a note to add here. Most people reading this will not know what I was referring to here. CJ7 edited his last response before I was able to respond to it. And he is certainly entitled to do this (as anyone else is) and I give him credit for doing so. Originally Posted by NiceGuy53

then I'll re correct myself ..

you posted

CBJ7 are we to assume that you agree that Romney gives a much larger percentage of his income to charity than Obama? This is exactly what the link that you posted shows. So, you agree with LovingKayla?

a two part question

I responded

"not at all"

which was the answer to the last of your two questions.

since we're keeping score
Back to the OP. Doesn't anyone remember that I predicted Obama in a landslide?
  • CJ7
  • 08-24-2012, 02:24 PM
No
  • Doove
  • 08-24-2012, 02:25 PM
I've looked at every poll out there and both camps research says, if the election were today, Romney would win. Originally Posted by LovingKayla
Really?

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epo...llege_map.html

Btw on that tax thing everyone seems to love, I looked this up after I got a pm on it. Romney gives between 20-30% to charity. That would put his "outgoing to taxes and humanity right about where most of us are. Obama/Biden have given less than 3% combined. I'm not down on them because I believe folks should be able to spend their money as they choose, but doesn't it seem a tad two faced?
You pull so much shit out your ass....

On Friday, the White House released the 2011 tax returns for the Obamas and Bidens. The Obamas made $789,674 in 2011, gave away 22% to charity and paid an effective federal income tax rate of 20.5%. The Bidens made $379,035, gave 1.4% to charity and paid 23% in federal income taxes.

Romney has not released his 2011 return, but he has released an estimation of that return. It shows that the Romneys made $20,901,075 in 2011, gave 19% away to charity and paid 16% in federal taxes.

http://swampland.time.com/2012/04/13...-barack-obama/

Does anything embarrass you?
Really?

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epo...llege_map.html

You pull so much shit out your ass....

On Friday, the White House released the 2011 tax returns for the Obamas and Bidens. The Obamas made $789,674 in 2011, gave away 22% to charity and paid an effective federal income tax rate of 20.5%. The Bidens made $379,035, gave 1.4% to charity and paid 23% in federal income taxes.

Romney has not released his 2011 return, but he has released an estimation of that return. It shows that the Romneys made $20,901,075 in 2011, gave 19% away to charity and paid 16% in federal taxes.

http://swampland.time.com/2012/04/13...-barack-obama/

Does anything embarrass you? Originally Posted by Doove
You make some valid points here, but did you really have to speak to a lady like that? You can make that kind of statement, "you pull so much shit out of you ass.." to me or any other male conservative on this board, but just expect the same back in spades.

Getting back to what you were saying, it does sound like Obama is finally starting to get it about being our brother's keeper, but it is a little like Johnny come lately. Except, of course, when it comes to helping his own half brother. Biden on the other hand will never get it. But he's an idiot and will always be a tight wad and a hypocrite.
  • Doove
  • 08-24-2012, 06:07 PM
You make some valid points here, but did you really have to speak to a lady like that? Originally Posted by NiceGuy53
I held back.
He did. Really.
I held back. Originally Posted by Doove
Originally Posted by NiceGuy53
Doove's only valid point is the one on the top of his head.