Halloween Party 3.0

Sounds like a good time
Any Idea yet on the date and time for sure?
^^^^ The fifth Beatle - SLingo Originally Posted by Loxly
Sounds like a good time Originally Posted by TrophyWifeHunter
You should come!
SL Bump.... is my mic on? LOL
SL Bump.... is my mic on? LOL Originally Posted by Still Looking

Will you be there?
Will you be there? Originally Posted by Emma night
Only if MARLEY is taking reservations. I don't want to be greedy but SL needs at least THREE.

Then the second hour I'll need THREE more!

Emma do you thinck they will know its me if I wear this disguise?

I wrote to Marley directly with references in the hope of attending. Fingers crossed!
  • Loxly
  • 10-08-2013, 02:37 PM
Only if MARLEY is taking reservations. I don't want to be greedy but SL needs at least THREE.

Then the second hour I'll need THREE more!

Emma do you thinck they will know its me if I wear this disguise?

Originally Posted by Still Looking
I think you just invented the Slamdangosbord!
I think you just invented the Slamdangosbord! Originally Posted by Loxly
  • ezman
  • 10-08-2013, 04:47 PM
Are the guys REQUIRED to wear costumes?
Cant wait! Looking forward to meeting everyone!! this will be my 1st social type party thing. Im a bartender so cant wait to make people some of my special drinks
SL'S TOP 10 CHEAP Costume Ideas

1) Toilet Seat Cover (Low's / Home Depot $18.00) Wear as a hat and tell everyone your a big turd.
2) Shower Cap (Walmart $5.00) Wear as hat and tell everyone your a dick wearing a condom.
3) Rock ( They are pretty much every where... FREE) Place in front of your dick and tell everyone your a sword and the first person to pull off the rock will be King of England.
4)Stick (Same as rock, pretty much every where FREE) Stick it up your butt and say your a lollipop... want a lick?
5) Hard Hat & Tool Belt (Low's / Home Depot $40.00) say you were with the Village People but your no longer gay. Unless that's your thing. Have YMCA playing on your cell phone when you walk in.
6) Paper Bag (Most Department Stores still have them FREE) Place on head and cut holes for mouth and eyes. Draw nose with sharpie and say your the unknown comic.
7) Large Card Board Box (Walmart will give you one if you ask nice FREE) Cut holes for legs and place around midsection. Use sharpie to draw "FRANZIA WINE" on box. Cut hole to dangle your dick as spout. When walking in just say do you like wine?
8) Card Board Sign (Behind Walmart or any grocery store FREE) Write I'll Work For Pussy on the sign and go as an Austin Panhandler.
9) White Sheet (Walmart $6.00) Cut holes for eyes and whala your a ghost.
10) Or you can just come as you are and be an asshole. but I warn you its been done before!

Hey, how cum this h'yar thread is still a-open two weeks after it got a-started when ol' ck's social thread got locked after one day? Why don't ol' guideline #30 apply h'yar? Ah'm a-guessing ol' ck musta left a turd in somebody's punch bowl. Am Ah right?
Hey, how cum this h'yar thread is still a-open two weeks after it got a-started when ol' ck's social thread got locked after one day? Why don't ol' guideline #30 apply h'yar? Ah'm a-guessing ol' ck musta left a turd in somebody's punch bowl. Am Ah right?
Originally Posted by David.Douchehurst
You ever seen Marley's tits?