Trump hearings

... No need to speak for us, mate - we KNOW there's voter fraud.

We've shown it - time and time again... "his-own" people know it also.

"Extra boxes" of ballots for Joe... Problems with the voting machines.
Democrat politicians and Judges over-ruling the existing laws and
voting rules in certain states... the lack of actual voting audits
and reports that were to be kept... Allowing the counting of votes
for DAYS after the election... Allowing ballots without proper
signature... And without signature and date... Lack of voter ID...

... You surely get the idea.

Not to forget the OUTRIGHT LIES told by the Dems, the main stream media,
and of course, the FBI/DOJ... You know... "Trump Colluded with Russia"
and the "Hunter laptop is FAKE and just Russian disinformation"...

.... All that ... yet "No evidence" of voter fraud...
So THIS is Truth and Honesty in America... No doubt.

#### Salty
You know diddly squat. Let's see the fraud. It's been 18 months. Nothing.

Hate to say I trust Barr, he is just covering his ass though. He isn't going down for Trump.

Trump lost AZ 5 times.
Denying reality, is not a criminal act.

"Motivating" people to go to the Capitol and "fight for your rights" is exactly what Democrats do on a daily basis. Part of the first impeachment was a montage of Democrats doing just that, motivating people to protest but with Democrats, when the protests turn violent, you get "what do you expect, they are upset", not admitting to criminal acts.
Denying reality, is not a criminal act.

"Motivating" people to go to the Capitol and "fight for your rights" is exactly what Democrats do on a daily basis. Part of the first impeachment was a montage of Democrats doing just that, motivating people to protest but with Democrats, when the protests turn violent, you get "what do you expect, they are upset", not admitting to criminal acts. Originally Posted by HedonistForever

I agree, denying reality is not a criminal act. I'd also say it's not a stellar personality trait for anyone in a leadership position, much less ANY government office (except Georgia...not sure what's in the water there).
Poor Salty. The exact things you refer to Barr Stefian and all the White House and canpaign lawyers and staff stated in no uncertain terms were false misinformation. You can’t accept that folks who actually, on behalf of Trump, investigated and tried to verify the allegations found them to be merit less. You rather accept some shit from the internet and Giuliani as true. Reminds me of exactly what is being said about Trump. You he and Bambi are the new Three Stooges.

As for Mr. Whataboutism. I will just refrain from even responding.
I agree, denying reality is not a criminal act. I'd also say it's not a stellar personality trait for anyone in a leadership position, much less ANY government office (except Georgia...not sure what's in the water there). Originally Posted by 69in2it69
Does he understand that's a burn?

Salty is completely clueless. It wouldn't surprise me at all if he and Bambino are the same person.

That is the conspiracy theory that needs to be looked into.
I agree, denying reality is not a criminal act. I'd also say it's not a stellar personality trait for anyone in a leadership position, much less ANY government office (except Georgia...not sure what's in the water there). Originally Posted by 69in2it69

I would agree. I would also say, which I don't think I have ever said before, I don't think Trump is fit to be President because of his temperament, and I don't think Biden is fit to be president because he is just incredibly stupid.

My problem is, I can't with good conscience, vote for any of these current Democrat candidates for President. If I have to and it's my only choice, I will vote for Trump because fit or not, his policies are better for this country IMHO.

I sincerely hope that Republicans can find someone that would adopt much of what Trump was trying to do including building the wall, without nominating Trump.
I would agree. I would also say, which I don't think I have ever said before, I don't think Trump is fit to be President because of his temperament, and I don't think Biden is fit to be president because he is just incredibly stupid.

My problem is, I can't with good conscience, vote for any of these current Democrat candidates for President. If I have to and it's my only choice, I will vote for Trump because fit or not, his policies are better for this country IMHO.

I sincerely hope that Republicans can find someone that would adopt much of what Trump was trying to do including building the wall, without nominating Trump. Originally Posted by HedonistForever

there is. we need to steal your Governor for President.

there is. we need to steal your Governor for President.

Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

Not really a fan but better than Trump or Texass Teddy so there's that.
Not really a fan but better than Trump or Texass Teddy so there's that. Originally Posted by 69in2it69

coming from someone in Arkansass not sure if that's a compliment
coming from someone in Arkansass not sure if that's a compliment Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

Lol, fair enough. But speaking of...my spidey sense says Asa will throw his hat in the ring. And yeah, that means Suckabee is the odds on favorite to replace him. But Asa isn't done with politics and I think he's aiming for the Whitehouse.
... THIS, you and I surely agree on. ... I'd LOVE to see Asa make
a challenge for the 2024 Republican nod...

He'll surely get stomped quicker than a mod muddlebug.
And YOU know it.

... Unless of course He decides to run as a Democrat.
Then he might last half-a-mo longer.

#### Salty