How does it feel?

Read your posts. You believe in voter fraud and other crazy shit. Flat Earth and denying the moon landing and other dumbshit is right up your alley Originally Posted by 1blackman1
You are quickly rising in the doty award behind yssup!

Your post is a form of racism! So no proof! stfu racist!

I just never want to put time into links and pasting articles. But Millions are saying the same as me!

Again where have i ever said i believe the earth is flat and now another stupid accusation that i dont believe in the moon landing! Back up your loud mouth big shooter!

Loser has to disable his account! c'mon man back it up!
Please quote where i have ever said i believe the Earth is flat?

Fucking liar! And racist! Originally Posted by winn dixie
Your head is flat. And 1blackman1 is definitely not a racist.

Read your posts. You believe in voter fraud and other crazy shit. Flat Earth and denying the moon landing and other dumbshit is right up your alley Originally Posted by 1blackman1
Yeah his picnic basket is missing a couple of sandwiches, all right. Originally Posted by Lapdog
One of the oars on his boat doesn't reach the water. Besides explaining why he is bat shit crazy, it also explains that part of his signature line asking whether a person with one flipper swims in circles
Your head is flat. And 1blackman1 is definitely not a racist.

One of the oars on his boat doesn't reach the water. Besides explaining why he is bat shit crazy, it also explains that part of his signature line asking whether a person with one flipper swims in circles Originally Posted by Jam3768
youre both proud antheifa members! RACISTS
One of the oars on his boat doesn't reach the water. Besides explaining why he is bat shit crazy, it also explains that part of his signature line asking whether a person with one flipper swims in circles[/QUOTE]

He has more than a lot of Chicken Little's paranoia, and all of his imagination, and he's not doing a very convincing job of hiding either one of them, either. His single track narrative does seem to have improved though, but he's still pretty transparent. Very similar to Bambino, too.
Trump losing feels damned good.
How sweet it is, Blackman!
youre both proud antheifa members! RACISTS Originally Posted by winn dixie
I would say, if anyone is triggered, it's clearly you. Would you like a valium?
Trump losing feels damned good. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
You gonna put up?

Didnt think so! Schooled again bitch
You gonna put up?... Originally Posted by winn dixie

Don't know how or why you do it responding to the shoe sized IQs sometimes. My helpful tip to increase their IQ rate is to forgo old thinking rules and simply put them on Ignore.
Don't know how or why you do it responding to the shoe sized IQs sometimes. My helpful tip to increase their IQ rate is to forgo old thinking rules and simply put them on Ignore. Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do
Thanks. But i dont use the ignore feature! Schooling these pluncks is fun.
What a fucking douche-bag. All you can prove is there are millions of people just as stupid as you.
Yep, you sure schooled me that there is no limit to your ignorance.
It never gets tiring of putting your head on a tee and knocking your head into the cheap seats.

Can't wait for that mass extinction when you trumpys are forced to confront your worst nightmare.
Since I don't know or care what that nightmare is, just have it and get it over with.
PS How many points did you get for your traitorous confederate flag avatar? Who told you to stop using it? And whose bidding are you doing pretending to be transformed from that fat fuck avatar to the thin fuck avatar?
You are quickly rising in the doty award behind yssup!

Your post is a form of racism! So no proof! stfu racist!

I just never want to put time into links and pasting articles. But Millions are saying the same as me!

Again where have i ever said i believe the earth is flat and now another stupid accusation that i dont believe in the moon landing! Back up your loud mouth big shooter!

Loser has to disable his account! c'mon man back it up! Originally Posted by winn dixie
Stop talking about it and do it, trumpy.
PAB!!
Don't know how or why you do it responding to the shoe sized IQs sometimes. My helpful tip to increase their IQ rate is to forgo old thinking rules and simply put them on Ignore. Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do
What a fucking douche-bag. All you can prove is there are millions of people just as stupid as you.
Yep, you sure schooled me that there is no limit to your ignorance.
It never gets tiring of putting your head on a tee and knocking your head into the cheap seats.

Can't wait for that mass extinction when you trumpys are forced to confront your worst nightmare.
Since I don't know or care what that nightmare is, just have it and get it over with.
PS How many points did you get for your traitorous confederate flag avatar? Who told you to stop using it? And whose bidding are you doing pretending to be transformed from that fat fuck avatar to the thin fuck avatar?
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
Zero points genius!

Where was your outrage with yssups swaztika avatar? You know the symbol of true hate that committed massive genocide and ultimately killed tens of millions of people! I see he changed that avatar! Double standards!!
Plus the Southern flag is heritage to millions! Not hate!