Biden gonna take out the trash at debate

Trump bamboozled Biden with so much misinformation, lies, and insults I think Biden was overwhelemed. It's hard to process that much BS on live tv for anyone. I think this was trumps strategy cause he has no real position on anything.

I didn't watch much of it live as I was out for the evening. I did catch a clip of Trump saying Biden wanted to quadruple income tax. I was like jesus trump you are dumbfuck as usual... magats take that as face value and eat it up and are enraged.
That's a wrap folks.

Biden turns to family on his path forward after his disastrous debate Originally Posted by texassapper
You lack in reading comprehension.

I think trump is more unhinged and desperate than ever and will do/say anything to try to win. This might be a little too much for Biden to handle this time around.

Biden doesn't need to be president. He wants to win to make sure Trump doesn't get in. Trump has to be president to save the remainder of his life.

Biden knows that an incumbent president is far more likely to win than bringing up a new candidate and most especially this late in the race..

It's a gamble, with any other Republican candidate I think he would step down. With trump it complicates things greatly. It is unbelievable that a convicted fraudster, rapist, and 34x convicted felon with 55 more felonies pending even has a chance to be president again.
Trump bamboozled Biden with so much misinformation, lies, and insults I think Biden was overwhelemed. It's hard to process that much BS on live tv for anyone. I think this was trumps strategy cause he has no real position on anything.

I didn't watch much of it live as I was out for the evening. I did catch a clip of Trump saying Biden wanted to quadruple income tax. I was like jesus trump you are dumbfuck as usual... magats take that as face value and eat it up and are enraged. Originally Posted by royamcr
I agree Biden was definitely overwhelmed but it had nothing to do with Trump. The DNC needs to put Biden out pasture and call it a day.
I agree Biden was definitely overwhelmed but it had nothing to do with Trump. The DNC needs to put Biden out pasture and call it a day. Originally Posted by Levianon17
When you call Christians, school parents and half the country White Supremists , Fascists and Terrorist and then threaten your own people with F15s….you’ve pretty much lost it.
When you call Christians, school parents and half the country White Supremists , Fascists and Terrorist and then threaten your own people with F15s….you’ve pretty much lost it. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama

All out of context. And is not pertinent to this discussion.
With a cold Biden showed who the true lying trash is. He left trumpf on the curb ready for pick up.
With a cold Biden showed who the true lying trash is. He left trumpf on the curb ready for pick up. Originally Posted by winn dixie
... And yet - it's Joe Biden - who the Democrats wanna
kick to the curb.... Go take a look! ...

#### Salty
With a cold Biden showed who the true lying trash is. He left trumpf on the curb ready for pick up. Originally Posted by winn dixie

Not sure Staff Edit - Biomed1 but you are about the only one that says Biden won. When every lefty pundit on TV is saying how horrible he was and Trump won it is obvious you are in deep spin mode. Almost as if you are on the Biden payroll. Maybe you are really Jill Biden. Your marching orders are "get out there on every website you can and preach about how great I did so maybe we can convince a few people". Biden got his ass kicked. No two ways about it. The cold bullshit is ridiculous. It wasn't leaked until 50 minutes into the debate. His handlers were throwing a life line to any lefty who is foolish enough to buy it. Claiming Biden stayed on message is silly. You couldn't understand half of what the fucking moron mumbled. Using the angle that Trump lied more than Biden isn't going to get you anywhere.

What are you going to do for work come November when Biden is booted out of office? Maybe you can get a job with Beto on his next run for whatever. Just a suggestion.