Father of Oregon shooter calls for stricter gun laws

I have to admit, IBIdiot, you haven't list your "talent" for ignoring what was said and creating what you wanted to hear.

So now I supposedly said one of the FF's did the shooting in Oregon? You truly are a demented fool.

PS: No, I do not think a group of 18th century rich white guys were perfect, but I do believe they did a very good job. You are one of the nut cases who want to treat it like the Quran: infallible and perfect. Even the pieces that in retrospect were not perfect, or have be one antiquated. You really aren't very different from the mullahs.
Originally Posted by Old-T
Your attempt to deflect is feeble and pathetic, Old-THUMPER, because it's very evident that you did, in fact, refer to the Founding Fathers as "scumbags", not "shooters", Old-THUMPER. And they weren't all rich, Old-THUMPER, and some of those who were, lost their fortunes, and their lives, during the course of the war, you very pretentious and stupid jackass.

RE: your Quran remark, Old-THUMPER, read Heller and educate your dumb ass. Your hyperbole accentuates your stupidity, Old-THUMPER.

Are you formally incorporating penis-shaped poopsicles into your repertoire now? Maybe he likes big tits. Telling, that you automatically go right to phallic things. Originally Posted by WombRaider
You've already announced your perverse predilections, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas, keep sucking.

Just like I know every time you open your mouth, the cum from your customers at the truck stop gloryhole dribbles out. Originally Posted by RedLeg505
Nope. I swallow. Originally Posted by WombRaider
... my boyfriend does complain, about my dick being too wide, not my ass. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Dick AND tits? Is it christmas morning? Originally Posted by WombRaider
Someone let the camel stick his nose in the tent and, from all indications, he's back, in al of his repetitive, ignorant glory.

Great job!
He's the one who posted the photo of the mother, who happens to be black. I'm Mexican, dumbass. I ain't no white supremacist. Your beef is with IB, not me. Originally Posted by WombRaider
I really don't care for no *Staff Edit - JCM callin me a dumbass. So you best shut up

#2 - Derogatory racial remarks are simply unacceptable, period. Disrespect another's ethnic background and you will most certainly regret it.
I really don't care for no *Staff Edit - JCM callin me a dumbass. So you best shut up Originally Posted by The Black Tornado
Suck my fucking dick, you mope motherfucker. If you got thin skin, you're in the wrong place.
I really don't care for no *Staff Edit - JCM callin me a dumbass. So you best shut up Originally Posted by The Black Tornado
The only time woomby shuts up is when he's taking it "long and hard" down at the gloryholes !!! He's a long time La Raza supporter too. You know, those folks that think that Mexico should take back what they lost in the war with the US. And you might know how ''mes-kins" treat black folk when they're in Me-ji-co ! Even the native dark complected "Indians" of southern Me-ji-co get treated like dogs by their "superior", lighter-skinned country men like woomby. Yet he claims to be a faux-bro ?
Your attempt to deflect is feeble and pathetic, Old-THUMPER, because it's very evident that you did, in fact, refer to the Founding Fathers as "scumbags", not "shooters", Old-THUMPER. And they weren't all rich, Old-THUMPER, and some of those who were, lost their fortunes, and their lives, during the course of the war, you very pretentious and stupid jackass.

RE: your Quran remark, Old-THUMPER, read Heller and educate your dumb ass. Your hyperbole accentuates your stupidity, Old-THUMPER.

You've already announced your perverse predilections, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas, keep sucking. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
+ 1 !!!!! unk ::woot_ jump:
  • Old-T
  • 10-06-2015, 02:04 PM
Tongue, clearly your association with IB has addled what brain you may once have had.

This thread points out the standard vices of the RWW: doesn't listen to the point anyone else makes, and bestows infallibility on their anointed deities.

Come to think of it, the LWWs have the same flaws, they just worship a different set of demagogues.

The FF thought slavery was perfectly acceptable--so were they infallible or not? A simple yes/no question for your simple mind. IB supports slavery as moral, so we know his answer, but what is yours?
Rey Lengua got that right!!
Rey Lengua got that right!! Originally Posted by The Black Tornado
Now you now why I give the lying hypocrite, Gloryhole Guru of Arkansas, some shit every time his lyin ass posts here !
Tongue, clearly your association with IB has addled what brain you may once have had.

This thread points out the standard vices of the RWW: doesn't listen to the point anyone else makes, and bestows infallibility on their anointed deities.

Come to think of it, the LWWs have the same flaws, they just worship a different set of demagogues.

The FF thought slavery was perfectly acceptable--so were they infallible or not? A simple yes/no question for your simple mind. IB supports slavery as moral, so we know his answer, but what is yours? Originally Posted by Old-T
I do not support slavery as moral. Do YOU support gay marriage as moral ? How 'bout it thumper ? Careful now or you might get woomby and his reach-around gang after you.

The FF thought slavery was perfectly acceptable--so were they infallible or not? A simple yes/no question for your simple mind. IB supports slavery as moral, so we know his answer, but what is yours?
Originally Posted by Old-T
You personify "stupid", Old-THUMPER, and you're a "scumbag" for referring to the Founding Fathers as "scumbags".
  • Old-T
  • 10-07-2015, 08:10 AM
Ah yes, IB. More obfuscation and deflection. Just what we all expect from someone who tries very hard to follow and admire Belial.
Ah yes, IB. More obfuscation and deflection. Just what we all expect from someone who tries very hard to follow and admire Belial. Originally Posted by Old-T
Since you were obviously the jackass who was trying to change the topic from the Second Amendment rights of American citizens after you called the Founding Fathers "scumbags", Old-THUMPER, you'd be the obfuscating, lying SOB who was doing the deflecting, you supercilious asshole.
Now you now why I give the lying hypocrite, Gloryhole Guru of Arkansas, some shit every time his lyin ass posts here ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
and you should keep that shit up!!
Now you now why I give the lying hypocrite, Gloryhole Guru of Arkansas, some shit every time his lyin ass posts here ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
You have a predilection for anonymous sex with strangers in truckstop restrooms. It's clear from your rambling that you are infatuated with the gay lifestyle. It's all you EVER talk about. I would think a straight man would tire of all the swishy talk at some point, but your homo tendencies know no bounds.