Plan for civilization collapse/shit hitting the fan

Keep an eye on your mum, then Turdsy. She could starts a pandemic by herself, I'll tell you. Originally Posted by HoeHummer

if you say so, yssup hoe

Har har, yssup. Time to clean some toilets, boy. Get your cleaning supplies. Hit every bar in Austin.
A prepper doesn't tell everyone his prepper plans. A prepper knows everyone around him is a potential threat to his preparedness.

But, of course, everyone should have supplies and plans in place. Look how people act after our hurricanes and flooding. It's a prime example of people losing their shit (I don't mean their homes and material possessions) when things get difficult. People fight in lines at the grocery store and at the gas stations. I'm all for helping others, but when it comes to such situations, a person's family and themselves come first.
^^ right when its time to bail you go
Well folks? Were you prepared?
well who knows.. its hard to say.

one things for sure, HH is not prepared.. he doesn't have enough supply of buttplugs to satisfy his craving for butt love.
Well folks? Were you prepared? Originally Posted by Turd Ferguson ATX
I don't have as much gold bullion laying around as I would like.
But other than that, I'm OK. My wife is giving me shit because she wanted to move to the Palestine, TX area instead of back to Houston. Chickens and gardens. Fuck that.
Chickens and gardens are awesome!

I’m enjoying the lack of traffic and low fuel costs tbh. Either more billable hours in a day, or the same and get home hours earlier. It’s a win-win.