Dear Hobbyist's

Hello to all interested parties. After careful consideration, I've decided that my in call is not secluded enough for a day of Glory Hole indulgences. For an inexperienced person like myself too many problems, logistical and otherwise, could arise. While I am liberal and fun-loving, I am conservative where risk and reputation is involved.

*sigh*
Ana
Totally understand, Dear. We can look for a place that is safe and secluded if you wish.

PPE
a lot of cocks in dallas went limp with analisa's announcement, but maybe they perked back up with ppe's offer. safety and security always trumps all, however
any outlying areas in or around dalls ft worth tha might work, say a seculed park area, wilderness area, just a thought .

Hey babe count me in if I can make it back to town in time.
any outlying areas in or around dalls ft worth tha might work, say a seculed park area, wilderness area, just a thought .

Hey babe count me in if I can make it back to town in time. Originally Posted by otrdriver
I would suggest finding a bdsm club in the DRW area...I have been to one a couple of times. They may rent out their space...the one I was in was large with several play areas and have parking...and since they are all ready established people in the area (though it is an industrial area) would not complain...the glory hole could be a heavy curtain hung from the rafters (they are steel beams)...and cut a couple of holes...one high one low for tall and short guys or someone could purchase a couple of sheets of plywood and cut hole...then either...and this is important...sand the holes until they are rounded off.
I'll come party anytime besides!
If the guys are going to get "fluffed", then it's only fair that the ladies get "fluffed" as well. I would be happy to volunteer my face for the ladies to straddle while they tend to their glory holes. Originally Posted by 69
+1

I'm thinking about hosting a glory hole around the first week of November. Local ladies that are interested, please PM me.

Thanks Originally Posted by anova444
Sounds like if this were a Halloween Party with masks would increase the pleasure, opps I see now this idea was offered already, so let's say I second it.

This could be a lot of fun mixed in with a Halloween party. Could be interesting with anonymity of Halloween costumes also? Originally Posted by wllnvrlrn
Glory holes and cunni-curtains (less well-known, but a woman lies on a table or bed, with a curtain above her waist or breasts so that she can't see who's going down on her and can't anticipate what's happening) are great venues for power exchange and erotic dominance. Blindfolded facesitting is also hot.
What do you think about glory holes? Originally Posted by anova444
I am curious...after all the post and comments...How many of you have experienced a glory hole before...and if you can comment...how was it? I for one have many times and it was fun to off the charts.
Love the balance on that....

I could see a scene where properly orchestrated, there is a rotation where each goes from one section to another getting servicing and getting serviced.

HOT!

Glory holes and cunni-curtains (less well-known, but a woman lies on a table or bed, with a curtain above her waist or breasts so that she can't see who's going down on her and can't anticipate what's happening) are great venues for power exchange and erotic dominance. Blindfolded facesitting is also hot. Originally Posted by Original Squeegie
Dammit how come stuff like this doesn't get offered in Houston. I would be in so fast if some of the providers in Houston offered something like this.
Cus Dallas is the bomb!
I don't even know where in Houston they have them. Crazy.
I'm still wanting this to happen and I'll do my part. I really need it to happen after Nov. 15th. My schedule just got too busy right now.

Analisa, PPE any progress on a venue?

I also had an idea for a reality/game show - hobby style.

I need to get Analisa involved in setting this all up
A glory hole sounds so hot.