Would you bang Alexandria Ocasio Cortez?

And to think it took Bill 20 years of donkeypunching Hillary for her to get that stupid. It only took AOC 10 years of donkeypunching.
And to think it took Bill 20 years of donkeypunching Hillary for her to get that stupid. It only took AOC 10 years of donkeypunching. Originally Posted by gnadfly

LMAO

BAHHAAAAAA
She fucking owned the hearing Wednesday, boys!

No wonder the brick shittery is so intense!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
She fucking owned the hearing Wednesday, boys!

No wonder the brick shittery is so intense!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

she got lied to by a liar. so did you.

BAHHAAA
she got lied to by a liar. so did you.

BAHHAAA Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Your hero in the white house is the liar.

BAHHAAA
And to think it took Bill 20 years of donkeypunching Hillary for her to get that stupid. It only took AOC 10 years of donkeypunching. Originally Posted by gnadfly

There’s definitely a Donkey Punching man train going with our friends on the left.

They’re hitting each other too hard.
Bleat all you like TWK. She’s a member of that congressional committee and her questions are art of the official record.

We’ll be hearing more about Trump’s shady, fraudulent and illegal real estate practices now.

Impeachable offense for a sitting president? Probably not.

But Trump isn’t always going to be President.

And his family isn’t immune.

Good job AOC.
wow...

there's been an uptick on the poll. 76 voting.

75% say hell yes - 56

26% say hell no -- 20
LOL!

Read it again, df
LOL!

Read it again, df Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

its fixed
wow...

there's been an uptick on the poll. 76 voting.

75% say hell yes - 56

26% say hell no -- 20 Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm

Yeah....as a slight correction, many YES voters, its been revealed, simply want to release 4 to 6 juicy ropes of nut butter right in her face. Does that count as "wanting to do her"? If so, count me as an AYE, as well.....
Yeah....as a slight correction, many YES voters, its been revealed, simply want to release 4 to 6 juicy ropes of nut butter right in her face. Does that count as "wanting to do her"? If so, count me as an AYE, as well..... Originally Posted by Chateau Becot
I knew it CB. Thats a solid yes
Yeah....as a slight correction, many YES voters, its been revealed, simply want to release 4 to 6 juicy ropes of nut butter right in her face. Does that count as "wanting to do her"? If so, count me as an AYE, as well..... Originally Posted by Chateau Becot
Politics and sex are different animals. I'd bend her over for sure. I'd even let her ride me if she promised not to do the demon eye thing. She's certainly a little hottie.

But once I was done talking with my little head, and my big head took over and we had to talk, she'd be on her way out the door.
Politics and sex are different animals. I'd bend her over for sure. I'd even let her ride me if she promised not to do the demon eye thing. She's certainly a little hottie.

But once I was done talking with my little head, and my big head took over and we had to talk, she'd be on her way out the door. Originally Posted by eccielover

Yeah. But you're forgetting, she'll be talking the ENTIRE session !
Do take note that the dems have to qualify AOC's only accomplishment, she is the youngest WOMAN elected to congress.