Providers? Are you never curious?

This has been quite the page turner. Lol.
If I did what you ladies do for a living, I cant help but think that I would be picky. Call it shallow but that's just the way it would be. And damnit, I would break my hips getting rich. Lol! If you ladies only knew the power you really have... Originally Posted by TxBlueyes989
I can only speak for myself....... I am picky, and I have been in this business long enough to afford the luxury of spending time with whom I enjoy most.

You say you would "break your hips".....
A females anatomy cannot withstand the physical activities the same as a males. Pain, yeast infections, vaginosis (often caused by condoms) pre-menstrual symptoms, menstrual cycle, stretching of the vaginal muscles, etc...... many things that men, as well as ladies new to the business don't take into consideration.

As far as power.... I am fully aware of the power I have, and use it with caution. This power can quickly become dangerous when a client confuses my intention of being a "professional" "being good at my job" with real world emotions.

Oh that goes without saying... It, honestly, must be pretty spooky at times. There are real monsters in this world and you just never know who's going to walk through that door. I've seen some people here complaining that this provider or that provider has a gun. Well no shit sherlock... I'm suprised every one of us doesnt leave with an impression of a gun muzzle in our foreheads. Lol! I've seen where some providers have a crew hanging and roaming around. I can more than take care of myself on the street but that's a VERY small glimpse as to what you must feel every time. "Is he a nice guy or did the devil just walk in?" Yall have some guts, I'll give ya that. Originally Posted by TxBlueyes989
I agree 100% . I have been fortunate in this business. I have had a few problematic clients; maybe 5 in the 15 yrs in this business. For me, the most difficult part of being a provider, is sharing my most intimate self with a stranger. Again, I am fortunate, I have a good client base, and nowadays I seldom meet with a new client. When I do, it is difficult. In the real world, a first date for anyone is difficult. Being a provider, I have about 10minutes to create a connection with my client, to figure out who he is, why he is here, what he wants...... the psychology that goes into being a good provider is much greater than the physical appearance or activities.

Besos,
Francisca
...... the psychology that goes into being a good provider is much greater than the physical appearance or activities. Originally Posted by Ms Francisca
She is wise. And hot.
In those rare times when I got asked for an image, I'd always just refer the lady to #4 on the FBI's ten-most wanted list. But I had a few too many cancellations and stopped the practice.

NOTE: The above is not true. I am not now, nor have I ever been, on the FBI's 10 most wanted list. Never got above #17.

NOTE: The last part of the previous comment isn't true either.
I can only speak for myself....... I am picky, and I have been in this business long enough to afford the luxury of spending time with whom I enjoy most.
Thank you of picking me.

You say you would "break your hips".....
A females anatomy cannot withstand the physical activities the same as a males. Pain, yeast infections, vaginosis (often caused by condoms) pre-menstrual symptoms, menstrual cycle, stretching of the vaginal muscles, etc...... many things that men, as well as ladies new to the business don't take into consideration.

As far as power.... I am fully aware of the power I have, and use it with caution. This power can quickly become dangerous when a client confuses my intention of being a "professional" "being good at my job" with real world emotions.

I agree 100% . I have been fortunate in this business. I have had a few problematic clients; maybe 5 in the 15 yrs in this business. For me, the most difficult part of being a provider, is sharing my most intimate self with a stranger. Again, I am fortunate, I have a good client base, and nowadays I seldom meet with a new client. When I do, it is difficult. In the real world, a first date for anyone is difficult. Being a provider, I have about 10minutes to create a connection with my client, to figure out who he is, why he is here, what he wants...... the psychology that goes into being a good provider is much greater than the physical appearance or activities.

Besos,
Francisca Originally Posted by Ms Francisca
No doubt you have shared your wisdom with many ladies here who are now well established.