Latest Polls: Electoral Victory Narrowing By The Nano Second For Trump

We should also outlaw the census breaking down citizens by race.

We are all Americans!!! Originally Posted by DSK
the census breaking down by race is valid. there are good reasons for this.

theres the matter of complying with certain laws when it comes to drawing districts.
Trump needs to shut his mouth, best thing he can do for his campaign. His comments on AA people were just outrageous. His comments on immigrants was outrageous. His comment stating he could commit murder was outrageous. This type of talk might get dumb ads people to cheer and back him but not going to get republicans in office. He being a nominee is outrageous, whole republican party is divided and the result is going to be Hillary Fucking Clinton for four years. I don't want either one of those fucking regards in office. Trump is never going to drop out nor would he ever lead well, his companies and businesses live on scams, scandal, lies, cons, bankruptcies but some dumb ass people voted him in as a nominee. Fucking dumb ass people! Any other republican would have a better showing. Trump is not one of the people he only talked that way to win the nomination. He was born with riches, cheated his way to more riches and because he is so rich he can use his wealth to get attention to put this nation in the fucked up position we are now in. A moron and a communist to pick from for President.
  • DSK
  • 08-20-2016, 09:57 PM
the census breaking down by race is valid. there are good reasons for this.

theres the matter of complying with certain laws when it comes to drawing districts. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
The only reason to care about and create statistics for race is to manufacture "solutions" to racial inequality by government bullying, which ends up not solving the problem anyway.

Give me liberty or give me death!!
  • Tiny
  • 08-21-2016, 08:58 PM
Trump needs to shut his mouth, best thing he can do for his campaign. His comments on AA people were just outrageous. His comments on immigrants were outrageous. His comment stating he could commit murder was outrageous. This type of talk might get dumb ass people to cheer and back him but is not going to get Republicans in office. He being a nominee is outrageous. The whole Republican Party is divided and the result is going to be Hillary Fucking Clinton for four years. I don't want either one of those fucking retards in office. Trump is never going to drop out nor would he ever lead well. His companies and businesses live on scams, scandal, lies, cons, and bankruptcies but some dumb ass people voted him in as a nominee. Fucking dumb ass people! Any other Republican would have a better showing. Trump is not one of the people. He only talked that way to win the nomination. He was born with riches, cheated his way to more riches and because he is so rich he can use his wealth to get attention to put this nation in an even more fucked up position than we are now in. A moron and a communist to pick from for President. Originally Posted by Boudin3112
Tell us how you really feel Boudin
Trump needs to shut his mouth, best thing he can do for his campaign. His comments on AA people were just outrageous. His comments on immigrants was outrageous. His comment stating he could commit murder was outrageous. This type of talk might get dumb ads people to cheer and back him but not going to get republicans in office. He being a nominee is outrageous, whole republican party is divided and the result is going to be Hillary Fucking Clinton for four years. I don't want either one of those fucking regards in office. Trump is never going to drop out nor would he ever lead well, his companies and businesses live on scams, scandal, lies, cons, bankruptcies but some dumb ass people voted him in as a nominee. Fucking dumb ass people! Any other republican would have a better showing. Trump is not one of the people he only talked that way to win the nomination. He was born with riches, cheated his way to more riches and because he is so rich he can use his wealth to get attention to put this nation in the fucked up position we are now in. A moron and a communist to pick from for President. Originally Posted by Boudin3112

This is how "Soros Bots" speak... I want to know who "liked" this robot?

IDK...
  • Tiny
  • 08-22-2016, 02:14 PM
I want to know who "liked" this robot?

IDK... Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
That was me that liked it, especially the part about choosing between a moron and a communist. As to lighting up doobies with Gary Johnson, I don't smoke marijuana. I do fuck providers, and would like to be able to do that legally in the USA. Hillary and Donald would not approve. Gary has no problem.