best booty on eccie

• Doove
  • 11-12-2010, 04:06 AM
anybody wanna try the quarter test? Originally Posted by naughtynikki84
Nikki's got my vote.
could you think of a better way to start the day.. yeah 8 shots or 1 shot in person. god that woman behind should be in a museum [but than you would have some old guy telling you not to touch it]. simply spectacular

Here is some ass pics WEE! Originally Posted by Sonya
the whole point of the thread was to have fun have some smiles no bs. seeing your tush and some of the others posted have brought smiles to my face and im sure other folks as well. its not just that gorgous tush of yours that makes every man drool its the tremendous attitude and fun spirit that makes men dream of having you bcd. thanks and feel free to aadd any more tush shots you might have we all enjoy 'em.
miss molly......speaking for my WNY gent here......i dont think he means any harm just some fun.....I mean even I am enjoying it ......and i am sure you have a great a** pic in your showcase Originally Posted by m2244
When I look at it it shows my pics...there are two of them..you can't see them really??
By request LOL
MMMMMM.......Very yummy Nat!!!!
what a way to start the day by viewing such a hot tush.....
  • jwood
  • 11-12-2010, 10:11 AM
Natale, I like your ass, legs, and back. Real hot.
Thanks Natale!!!
here is my ass shot
:
MMMMMM.......Very yummy Nat!!!!
what a way to start the day by viewing such a hot tush..... Originally Posted by breastfan
Honey you should see what I can do to end your day

jwood I am more than certain you will like the rest of me too :winkiss

Nasalstrip anything for you darlin
:

Honey you should see what I can do to end your day Originally Posted by naughtynatale
If only you were in my neck of the woods, I'm waiting (impatiently) for your visit to the Big Easy.
If only you were in my neck of the woods, I'm waiting (impatiently) for your visit to the Big Easy. Originally Posted by breastfan
Looking at around the first or second week of next month.

Woooooohoooooooooooooo Lets ride babe.
Hey Dallas, don't you think BadHusband should be here enjoying this? What happend to him?
Naughty Natalie and russian angel..
With some harASSment from friends.. Here ya go.. lol xoxo ~Lexy