Would you see a provider with Red Wings

Hogs fuck in mud.
You can fuck in blood.
My favorite time for daty!
I think ALL provider should take that time off. Originally Posted by rrabbit6926
Well.. as personal as this thread is and there are two going about this topic. It is pretty disgusting that it is even talked about even tho it is a part of life..

I have had a successful Mirena IUD (A type of intrauterine device, or IUD) for the past 10 years.. NO periods, NO cramps, no down time..

Look into it ladies,, keeps you smelling fresh and clean and no odor to deal with..

Thanks all I'm gonna say about that..!!!
Sure I would see one if I planned on bbbj only
My favorite time for daty! Originally Posted by vampiresteve
Bring back the oldies! LOL

Well.. as personal as this thread is and there are two going about this topic. It is pretty disgusting that it is even talked about even tho it is a part of life..

I have had a successful Mirena IUD (A type of intrauterine device, or IUD) for the past 10 years.. NO periods, NO cramps, no down time..

Look into it ladies,, keeps you smelling fresh and clean and no odor to deal with..

Thanks all I'm gonna say about that..!!! Originally Posted by Charlotte Carrington
I hope your kitty isn't dead?!

Sure I would see one if I planned on bbbj only Originally Posted by burkalini
Riding the Kotex pony or on life support.... who can so NO to a BBBJ? LOL
  • jwood
  • 06-12-2012, 07:39 AM
I didn't read all the post. I have never heard it called Red Wings. I'm from the country I thought it was talking about a provider fucking in Red Wing boots. That would be hot.
Omg! I'm so glad I reread this over! I thought you were talking about shoes..Lmfao!
I WILL keep my goodies to myself during that time..
I didn't read all the post. I have never heard it called Red Wings. I'm from the country I thought it was talking about a provider fucking in Red Wing boots. That would be hot. Originally Posted by jwood
and yah, I thought it was the name of a hockey team!
I try not to work when I'm flying high on red wings
I've seen some ladies suggest using sponges and colored condoms...... Just like I won't flip flop on other limitations just because of the P4P allure, I CANNOT flip flop on that. I don't care how horny I am. There is nothing that can make me budge until I'm out of the red.