Bedtime Story with Lacy, Dallas Rain, and Ms Athena..

Ms Athena we don't need no stinkin towels....we need hot pussy juice to run down our mouths, no need for domestic cleaning here, just hot lips and mouths all over your quivering hot bodies....mmmmmmmmmmmm
With so many guys tending to your clean up, you will both be clean in no time and will be withering in sensual foreplay
I can see Ms Athena and Lacy covered in pudding pulling and tugging, grabbing tits and ass sucking face and pussy...moaning and groaning, the comming from intense O's
woohooooo HOT as hell!

and here is me washing them off....lol

Grinding, rubbing, hugging and looking for a double ended dildo....
Anus is LL's nickname for Angus. lol Originally Posted by angusranch
actually full nickname is ANUS POUNDER!!! Originally Posted by LusciousLacy
Noted...She calls Me tAint...

I love my nickname...
tAint grabs a double dildo and starts to put in his ass, Lacy grabs it from him and puts one end in her love nest and wrestles Ms Athena on to her back and inserts the other end into her dripping wet pussy....pounding, thrusting, grinding, moaning, and groaning filled the room. Dallas see's tAint feeling left out and grabs another double ended dildo and shoves one end in his ass and the other in her pussy and orders him to get busy fuckin her pussy "make me cum slave, pound me harder shove it harder" moans fill the room to the point it becomes deafining....tAint wants to cum but Dallas won't have any of that just yet...
Cumalot still hard and trobbing can't take much more of just watching and typing this crap out so he awaits his turn to cum < hand slides down to his hard sweet cock >.......
Dallas see's tAint feeling left out and grabs another double ended dildo and shoves one end in his ass and the other in her pussy and orders him to get busy fuckin her pussy "make me cum slave, pound me harder shove it harder" moans fill the room to the point it becomes deafining....tAint wants to cum but Dallas won't have any of that just yet... Originally Posted by cumalot
We will see in June...I cant wait Dallas...