I miss Indy’s....

I'm the last one to ever get my feelings hurt berry, and I'm still fat enough the only time I'm a spinner is when I hear doordash pull up with my tacos haha but I can keep up with the younginz at the gym....thank you.
I'm the last one to ever get my feelings hurt berry, and I'm still fat enough the only time I'm a spinner is when I hear doordash pull up with my tacos haha but I can keep up with the younginz at the gym....thank you. Originally Posted by MorganOBM

Thank you for this laugh as I eat the Chik-Fil-A that will DEFINITELY put back on about 2/3 of the calories I JUST burnt off .

I should probably start reading this thread from the beginning but anywho I miss the old Indys.

Edit: 5'9'' is on the tall side (for a woman) and a size 12 is not what I would exactly call fat for that height. Matter of fact that's basically the stats of one of my fave singers right now:
Attached Images File Type: jpg jsullivanred.jpg (34.9 KB, 300 views)
I'm the last one to ever get my feelings hurt berry, and I'm still fat enough the only time I'm a spinner is when I hear doordash pull up with my tacos haha but I can keep up with the younginz at the gym....thank you. Originally Posted by MorganOBM
Yeah Morgan I know , you have the right attitude unlike some others. That is probably another reason you are successful.
When the history of the PGH hobby-scene is finally written (you bet I have a first draft ready for publication) he will be remembered as a "controversial" figure, no doubt. Originally Posted by tolstoy
We should compare notes. This is on my writing list after I finish a few other projects

I miss Happy Hours. We had some fun times.
Thank you for this laugh as I eat the Chik-Fil-A that will DEFINITELY put back on about 2/3 of the calories I JUST burnt off .

I should probably start reading this thread from the beginning but anywho I miss the old Indys.

Edit: 5'9'' is on the tall side (for a woman) and a size 12 is not what I would exactly call fat for that height. Matter of fact that's basically the stats of one of my fave singers right now: Originally Posted by MOCHAakaMOCHA
Lol I love eating and being active. I know exactly what you are talking about and always look forward to post workout meals! I much prefer the body type of sustenance and squatting than starving and sitting That's one gorgeous woman! Who is that? She is stunning. I hope no one thinks I'm actually calling myself fat, I just do it to be silly with the eccie crowd. I'd hate for a lady to see that and think I was serious, I'm just super secure. We all have our preferences.

I agree that a lot of times I'll read reviews and think no he did not cum twice all over my face, he came once after like 2 seconds lol but hey it's your story to tell haha.
It was definitely good to have a second board around so you could get a different perspective or a outside verification of something.
Lol I love eating and being active. I know exactly what you are talking about and always look forward to post workout meals! I much prefer the body type of sustenance and squatting than starving and sitting That's one gorgeous woman! Who is that? She is stunning. I hope no one thinks I'm actually calling myself fat, I just do it to be silly with the eccie crowd. I'd hate for a lady to see that and think I was serious, I'm just super secure. We all have our preferences.

I agree that a lot of times I'll read reviews and think no he did not cum twice all over my face, he came once after like 2 seconds lol but hey it's your story to tell haha. Originally Posted by MorganOBM

I had quoted your comment but it was something someone else said.
But then I saw you wrote it in jest and it made me laugh :-D.
The lady in the red dress is the fab Jazmine Sullivan.
Women’s clothing confuses me (as do many things about them, but I digress).

So a girl can be a size 12 and a chubster, but she can also be a size 12 and a hotbody?
Women's clothing confuses ME!

It doesn't help that finding clothes that fit my tall, athletic body, is challenging. Even now.

So a girl can be a size 12 and a chubster, but she can also be a size 12 and a hotbody? Originally Posted by Jacuzzme

So a girl can be a size 12 and a chubster, but she can also be a size 12 and a hotbody? Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
Yep, usually the height/build but not always. Dress size is more of a constant than weight. I’ve seen girls with downright zero body fat tiny bodies at 5’3 145 and chubby at 5’3 125. Muscle weighing more than fat is a real thing and skinny fat is a real thing, so I always put dress size in my ads but photos are the best I guess.

Women are confusing in general but then again there’s clients haha.
Most of my reviews here are a copy and paste of the review posted on Indys. Originally Posted by Dreamgurrl
That happens everywhere, easy review free guys room credit. That and an Indys guy knew not to go all Eccie review if he ever wanted to see you again.
I actually don't really miss indys. like, at all. I've met great ppl there whom I still see and enjoy to this day , however over the years, I realized that if anything, indys REALLY held me back in a few ways.