GOP LEADERSHIP TELLS CRUZ TO STFU

Deflecting? From what? the Volstead Act? OP? anything?

Wrong asshole. the reference above is everywhere. of course, a good many of us know the Slunt as HK, but it was correctly referenced. Several times.

You've opened a new can of shit, haven't you!

Only have yourself to blame.

Enjoy the ensuing pictorial account of your wretched existence, you Corpophiliac fuck! Maybe this time your Mommy actuually WILL wipe your little bottom and tell you it's OK.

Butt I won't, you shit-guzzling redneck! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
The posts @ #17 and #18 above tell the whole story and show you for the sick-ass, lying, dumb-fuck golem jackass you are, you-ignorant-as-dumb-fuck golem jackass. Once more you've shown the forum that you've got nothing, you-ignorant-as-dumb-fuck golem jackass! . . .
Liar.

BTW -- if this gets you hard, little man, maybe you could post another review!

it's your SISTER!

Liar.

BTW -- if this gets you hard, little man, maybe you could post another review!

it's your SISTER!
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
The poor, little, dumb-as-fuck golem jackass can't back up his lies, so the poor, little, dumb-as-fuck golem jackass resorts to deflection: AGAIN!

You've got nothing, you-ignorant-as-dumb-fuck golem jackass! . . .

Every time you post, you prove your stupidity...LOL Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB

what lies? show them.

What deflection? prove it.

make'em change the rules again Johnny Reb! LMAO!! You are completely ...

what lies? show them.

What deflection? prove it.

make'em change the rules again Johnny Reb,

oh, and here's another of,our favorite Corpy pix! I'm sure everybody remembers this one! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Keep deflecting, you dumb-fuck golem jackass. The forum is still waiting on your dumb-as-fuck golem ass to show how the post @ 18 doesn't address the post @ 17, you-ignorant-as-dumb-fuck golem jackass! You've got nothing, you-ignorant-as-dumb-fuck golem jackass! . . .
Nobody said it didn't, asshole. I never disputed that. Of course. It's only now become the entire foundation of your debate. Not the Volstead act. Not Cruz. Not even your presumably inebriated inability to discern one poster from another.

Unless you can present something sensible, I'll just accept it as your way of capitulating yet another stupid and meaningless exercise in feces flinging.

Make sure to spell it out so Loving Kayla can understand that you're talking about Olivia Howard. As documented ad nauseum.

You're as stupid as you are arrogant.

And you still got your ass handed to you.

You were better off keeping your stupid mouth shut.
Nobody said it didn't, asshole. where did I deny that? specifics, please. spell it out so Loving Kayla can understand it.

You're as stupid as your are arrogant.

And you still got your ass handed to you. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You're a deflecting liar, you dumb-fuck golem jackass. You attacked the post @ 18 as if it wasn't addressing an earlier post in the thread, you dumb-fuck golem jackass. Now the forum is still waiting on your dumb-as-fuck golem ass to show how the post @ 18 doesn't address the post @ 17, you-ignorant-as-dumb-fuck golem jackass! You still have nothing, you-ignorant-as-dumb-fuck golem jackass! . . .
God are you stupid.

while the "forum" waits for the answer to that question, why not address the link in my signature line?

Lying coward.

I'm done with you tonight.

LAST WORD IS MINE, homo.
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
No sher shitlock.

Can't wait to see what a new day brings...
What do you expect from libtards like assup? They don't read, can't comprehend, and don't listen to the facts!

TED CRUZ FOR PRESIDENT - 2016!!!!! Originally Posted by therock18
I'm all for it. Clinton is a shoe in then.
I'm all for it. Clinton is a shoe in then. Originally Posted by OliviaHoward
Do "we" really want more of the same ...?

• CJ7
  • 09-23-2013, 01:45 PM
I'm all for it. Clinton is a shoe in then. Originally Posted by OliviaHoward

shhhhhhhhhhh ... let the morons blame another republican loss on voter fraud.