Gabriel Giffords open to gun confiscation

LMAO Staged Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Gabrielle Gifford actually likes guns, for her not for any of us. She's nothing but a fraud trust me. How does a 9mm bullet enter through the rear of someone's head at point blank range and exit the forehead leaving an exit wound about the size of a quarter. Six or seven months later she's doing interviews. No scaring from the exit wound. She either has some miraculous healing abilities or maybe you just got duped again, lol.

Jim

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/01/09/us...ords.html?_r=0

https://www.yahoo.com/news/5-years-t...cs.html?ref=gs Originally Posted by i'va biggen
So is your point authenticity? you obviously haven't picked up on the truth behind the Gun Control issue.

Jim
So is your point authenticity? you obviously haven't picked up on the truth behind the Gun Control issue.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
If you were paying attention, I am not for gun control my sympathy was with Gabby for all she has gone through.
If you were paying attention, I am not for gun control my sympathy was with Gabby for all she has gone through. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
If you were really paying attention instead of listening to all of the Main Stream media's bullshit you would know the only thing Giffords has gone through is a good acting gig.

Jim
If you were really paying attention instead of listening to all of the Main Stream media's bullshit you would know the only thing Giffords has gone through is a good acting gig.

You have spent too much time with your head in a microwave.

You have spent too much time with your head in a microwave. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Kiss your own ass since you're holding it in your palms right about now, lol.

Jim

You have spent too much time with your head in a microwave. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
normally I would say bent over and crack a smile but you probability have that bloody finger in it
normally I would say bent over and crack a smile but you probability have that bloody finger in it Originally Posted by cptjohnstone

Kiss it Okiebilly.
shut up chimp

Kiss your own ass since you're holding it in your palms right about now, lol.

+ 1 !!!!!
normally I would say bent over and crack a smile but you probability have that bloody finger in it Originally Posted by cptjohnstone
More likely his Chimp head in it or some tranny customer's pecker visiting EKIM's KansASS gloryholes !
+ 1 !!!!! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
More likely his Chimp head in it or some tranny customer's pecker visiting EKIM's KansASS gloryholes ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Stick to what you do best cock sucker.

• DSK
  • 05-18-2016, 03:07 PM
Stick to what you do best cock sucker.

Originally Posted by i'va biggen
I sent a PM to Ekim008 (aka IvaBiggen) 3 years ago asking him to prove he was the shittiest poster in the history of Eccie. I said to him that there have been some really bad posters. He insisted that I judge his postings and it would prove he was really, really shitty.

He has proven it to my satisfaction. His posts truly suck.

If you agree, like this post, please.
I sent a PM to Ekim008 (aka IvaBiggen) 3 years ago asking him to prove he was the shittiest poster in the history of Eccie. I said to him that there have been some really bad posters. He insisted that I judge his postings and it would prove he was really, really shitty.

He has proven it to my satisfaction. His posts truly suck.

If you agree, like this post, please. Originally Posted by DSK
Three years ago, there was no DSK.

What are you trying to say now, JL? That you're the biggest fraud and welsher in ECCIE history?
DSK
Premium Access

Reviews: 14
Busted!