Voter fraud bullshit exposed!

At least from what you have presented here with your Obama flag on your signature - and the lame case that you have presented YOUR MOTIVES ARE OBVIOUS - so don't insult everyone's intelligence by once again throwing a smoke screen like
we can't figure you out ...... Asshole........... Originally Posted by SP50SYOUNG
You're an idiot. Check my first posts, reviews. Check my history on bestgfe.

My motives in this section of the forum are no different than anyone else with an opinion on politics. Joe Smoe has a romney flag in his sig...BIG DEAL.

You DONT KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT. FACE IT AND SHUT THE FUCK UP.
Hey Simpleton Timmy, 177 convictions for voter fraud in one election, in one state, with hundreds of other cases being investigated and/or tried; thus, possibly throwing the Senate to the Dimocrats. VOTER FRAUD HAPPENS, SIMPLETON TIMMY!!! Originally Posted by I B Hankering
When you make your font bigger, it really is more convincing.

Voter fraud is a figment of your fevered imagination you crazy person.

And, have you noticed that almost all the voter ID laws passed by the repukes are being struck down as violative of federal law? Or has that one slipped by you?
When you make your font bigger, it really is more convincing.

Voter fraud is a figment of your fevered imagination you crazy person.

And, have you noticed that almost all the voter ID laws passed by the repukes are being struck down as violative of federal law? Or has that one slipped by you? Originally Posted by timpage
The larger font was a charitable act, considering it was possible your eyesight was failing. Now it's evident you are just a Kool Aid drunk who doesn't understand genuine, factual news stories when you see them.

Do you realize how ignorant you look when you post "voter fraud is an imaginary problem" next to a post detailing hundreds of cases of voter fraud? It really does make you look like a total moron, Little Timmy.