If the forum for all posters or just a few?

things are a bit biased over here so I always get a second opinion from admin. when in doubt. Would hate to think some mods are picking faves and points were not dispersed evenly lol. Originally Posted by London Rayne
Do tell. Please.
I think most of us think there is a bias .... in which case that means it is unbiased lol As long as everyone complains a little the mods are probably doing ok.
As long as everyone complains a little the mods are probably doing ok. Originally Posted by discreetgent
Does that mean there will be a little something in our paycheck this week?
What was "this" thread about again? Originally Posted by London Rayne
WTF started this thread with the query: "If the forum for all posters or just a few?" Being WTF, he misspelled "is", but most of us got the jist of the question anyway.

There were some comments added, and then I reminded him:
Well according to the sign on the door, its for:

"Glamour, elegance, and sophistication. That's what it's all about here in ECCIE's newest forum which caters to those with expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment." Originally Posted by pjorourke
Smart ass comments ensued, you asked if there was an "entrace" exam and Wayward added a few choice comments picking on WTF, there were some references to the antisemitism thread and karma, folks were reminded that that thread was closed.

Trying to get the thread back on track, I then asked WTF:
Tell me WTF, given the purpose of this forum (as repeated above), why do YOU post here? Do you have expensive tastes, a lavish lifestyles, or an appetite for upscale entertainment? Or do you just like to kick shit on the floor? Originally Posted by pjorourke
At which point Nina went off on a karma/antisemitism riff and MA told her the subject was closed. Which pretty much brings us to here. Waiting for WTF to answer the question.
So can we talk about whether people who believe in karma should be allowed into this forum? Originally Posted by Mazomaniac
Start a poll.
WTF started this thread with the query: "If the forum for all posters or just a few?" Being WTF, he misspelled "is", but most of us got the jist of the question anyway.

There were some comments added, and then I reminded him:

Smart ass comments ensued, you asked if there was an "entrace" exam and Wayward added a few choice comments picking on WTF, there were some references to the antisemitism thread and karma, folks were reminded that that thread was closed.

Trying to get the thread back on track, I then asked WTF:

At which point Nina went off on a karma/antisemitism riff and MA told her the subject was closed. Which pretty much brings us to here. Waiting for WTF to answer the question. Originally Posted by pjorourke
Nice recap!

Oh, and WORD!
Start a poll. Originally Posted by pjorourke

good nite now. Big fat orgasm is waiting for me, sorry, i have to let go right now of this all too interesting thread.....and anyway.....shouldn`t we get back at discussing sex anyway.... ......

good nite now. Big fat orgasm is waiting for me, sorry, i have to let go right now of this all too interesting thread.....and anyway.....shouldn`t we get back at discussing sex anyway.... ...... Originally Posted by ninasastri
You mean we can talk about sex here? I thought it was only politics, religion, and hypocrisy lmao!

Nite Nina! Have an O for me too lol.
shouldn`t we get back at discussing sex anyway.... ...... Originally Posted by ninasastri
I believe I have been preaching that for weeks now! Now y'all go listen to me and Nina.
Tell me WTF, given the purpose of this forum (as repeated above), why do YOU post here? Do you have expensive tastes, a lavish lifestyles, or an appetite for upscale entertainment? Or do you just like to kick shit on the floor? Originally Posted by pjorourke
I am glad WTF is posting here, because he reminds people on what it takes to be someone with a taste and points out hypocrisies and flaws in thinking. Without him posting here the forum would be boring endlessly. I mean blowing up smoke everybody`s precious behinds is good for a while, but it seems to make people blinded and one-sided, and what is the point? I am happy and glad WTF is here.

And given the above mentioned i assume a lot of people would not fit into that D&T thread at all. La La La---- I mean reading nonsense one liners and derogatory judgemental statements with chasticing generalizing comments is not exactly suitable here either.....

so where were we... can we start discussing kinky sex now? I am horny! OH yes and i promise to bring my lavish lifestyle jet set all over diamond exposed expensive taste million dollar dildo ....
I believe I have been preaching that for weeks now! Now y'all go listen to me and Nina. Originally Posted by SR Only
I think we must state an example. Everyone on webcam? 1 2 3 go.....(lol)
  • WTF
  • 03-13-2011, 08:45 PM
Tell me WTF, given the purpose of this forum (as repeated above), why do YOU post here? Do you have expensive tastes, a lavish lifestyles, or an appetite for upscale entertainment? ? Originally Posted by pjorourke
Well lets see, I have been all over the world with some of the most beautiful women that inhabit the planet. Does that count for anything in this forum PJ?

Or do you just like to kick shit on the floor? Originally Posted by pjorourke
I do like to kick the shit out of pretentious. Does that count for anything in this forum PJ?
Well lets see, I have been all over the world with some of the most beautiful women that inhabit the planet. Does that count for anything in this forum PJ? Originally Posted by WTF
Sure, tell us about your travels. That would be more interesting than your damn links!

Nina, just for the record, I wasn't suggesting that WTF not post here. This knucklehead and I have traded barbs for about 10 years. I was just trying clarify why he was here in relation to the question with which he started the thread.
I wasn't suggesting that WTF not post here. This knucklehead and I have traded barbs for about 10 years. I was just trying clarify why he was here. Originally Posted by pjorourke
You both ought to be cannonized, heh
I was just trying clarify why he was here in relation to the question with which he started the thread. Originally Posted by pjorourke
well we are all here to get laid, right? One way or the other...he he....