I hate!

Say cheese Originally Posted by count e 55
Originally Posted by Champagne Brown

I hate when common sense isn't to common.

I don't know much about what you went through, but if it happened once it could happen again. Actually I would bet they have a closer eye on you now. So open up and "say cheese".

Only you are responsible for being discrete,,,
  • Trey
  • 09-07-2015, 07:08 PM
Both you chicks got some issues with each other. But damn that last post sounded more like a threat.
  • BDD
  • 09-07-2015, 07:14 PM
I hate it when count e 55 / D. G. sounds like she is channeling for a banned provider, or for a provider with a vivid imagination that left the board after gaining a reputation as one who outs others and who couldn't can't keep her hobby life and real life reputation apart. I just f---ing hate that. Who wouldn't hate that?
Both you chicks got some issues with each other. But damn that last post sounded more like a threat. Originally Posted by Trey
I have a a legitimate reason to have an issue with her (Cps). And it is a threat but I'm not worried she only got one shot at me..

Won't happen again
I hate the idea of ECCIE permanently banning a whore with no WK advertising allowed..........but, it has been done.......ijs
I have a a legitimate reason to have an issue with her (Cps). And it is a threat but I'm not worried she only got one shot at me..

Won't happen again Originally Posted by Champagne Brown
Wow, I had no idea. That's pretty serious. And the state can go again and again. My child is grown but I hear they are tough to get rid if and stalk you for years even after a case is shut. I hate it, but that's how thew government is! Please be careful,,,
I hate the idea of ECCIE permanently banning a whore with no WK advertising allowed..........but, it has been done.......ijs Originally Posted by dearhunter

Whose banned for life? I'll take my signature down, but I love the picture. Makes me wanna crawl in bed with her and put those stilettos over my shoulder. Sexy as hell, and a bad bitch in a good way,,,

No provider needs me advertising for her, I might put in a good word, but I'll get off the bra satrap of this one,,,
I hate to tell count e........but ECCIE does not negotiate with whores........when enough is enough, the hammer simply falls without warning.......ijs
That's between eccie and banned whore, isn't it?

Oh ya, something I hate ummm??? I hate that many don't know that banned whore actually is a wonderful person with a big heart. Something many will never know. She would never intentionally cause harm to another without a valid reason.

I'm off the whores bra strap now, carry on eccie beauties and beast,,,
Even though he's now endorsing other hooktards, the count e one is still a one-banned man.
I have been with 3, only 1 got my 401k just to be clear,,,
I have been with 3, only 1 got my 401k just to be clear,,, Originally Posted by count e 55
Sound financial planning!
I hate to say it. But, e count must be some whores pimp who is feeling ashamed that his whore got her ass wupped by another whores pimp.........and he is projecting onto SC.........he can't even name the wupped whore.
I hate to say it. But, e count must be some whores pimp who is feeling ashamed that his whore got her ass wupped by another whores pimp.........and he is projecting onto SC.........he can't even name the wupped whore. Originally Posted by dearhunter
I would be happy to share with anyone who wants to know. The provider is no longer working, she isn't banned or a member here any longer. I could go through old post and dig some stuff up, but why? I'm not putting anyone out like that. If your interested pm me. It's simple.

Just because provider doesn't provide doesn't take away from the crime committed against her. While BDD digs for a police report (in hpd computers), I actually have a real police report number. I know for a fact it did happen. And you DH do too,,,