Illegal Immigrants Receive Billions of Dollars More from the IRS than They Pay in

Everything involves a risk. The auto killed more people than buggies, so should we have avoided the auto? People die in plane crashes, shall we quit flying? People die washing windows of skyscrapers, should we not have skyscrapers?

It was a perfect storm catastrophe that caused Fukishima to break down, those things happen.
Everything involves a risk. The auto killed more people than buggies, so should we have avoided the auto? People die in plane crashes, shall we quit flying? People die washing windows of skyscrapers, should we not have skyscrapers?

It was a perfect storm catastrophe that caused Fukishima to break down, those things happen. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
I've never actually heard of an instance but no doubt some guys die in the arms of their ATF. I wonder how providers would deal with that, having to call 911 and not even knowing the real name of their guy, she being 25 and he being 60 or so.
I'll ask that question in another part of this site.
I've never actually heard of an instance but no doubt some guys die in the arms of their ATF. I wonder how providers would deal with that, having to call 911 and not even knowing the real name of their guy, she being 25 and he being 60 or so.
I'll ask that question in another part of this site. Originally Posted by waverunner234
President Félix François Faure

Faure died suddenly from apoplexy on 16 February 1899, at a critical juncture while engaged in sexual activities in his office with 30-year-old Marguerite Steinheil. It has been widely reported that those activities were oral sex, but their exact nature is in fact unknown and such reports may have stemmed from various jeux de mots (puns) made up afterward by his political opponents. One such pun was to nickname Mme Steinheil "la pompe funèbre" (wordplay in French: could mean both "funeral pomp" and "funeral pump"). George Clemenceau's epitaph of Faure, in the same trend, was "Il voulait être César, il ne fut que Pompée" (another wordplay in French; could mean both "he wished to be Caesar, but ended up as Pompey", or "he wished to be Caesar and ended up being pumped": the verb "pomper" in French is also slang for performing oral sex on a man); Clemenceau, who was also editor of the newspaper l'Aurore, wrote that "upon entering the void, he [Faure] must have felt home". After his death, some alleged extracts from his private journals, dealing with French policy, were published in the Paris press.

It’s rumored Mme Steinheil needed an office clerk's help prying the dead President’s fingers from her hair.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/F%C3%A9lix_Faure
Nelson Rockefeller

The Vice-President under Ford (he beat out George H.W. Bush) was found dead after giving some dicktation to an aide, Megan Marshack. He suffered from a heart attack during intercourse with his mistress.

Due to her anxiety about the consequences of the press and political reasons, Megan failed to call the ambulance until an hour later. When the ambulance found him, he was barely alive.

There was an immediate "Weekend At Bernie's"-style put-into-place, and then he was found dressed (and dead) on his desk.

In this clip at the 1960 RNC, he tried to get folks to repudiate the right wing... cuz you know ... they spoil all the fun.

There are more @

http://www.ranker.com/list/the-11-cr...ory/davehoward