Houston Vs. Dallas

So you come to the Houston boards to tell us all how shitty we are? Like all of mere mortals in Houston should only be so lucky to be graced with your holier than thou presence? You are a dick sucking hooker, get with reality.

You are fucking clueless and full of yourself. Stay in Dallas.

There is a lot more I could say to you, but I am not as tacky, nasty or as UGLY as you.

LMAO you are a low-range provider also. Maybe you just think your shit stinks too much.
My donation reflects the amount of respect I have for myself.
It sounds as if many low-range providers in this area have fallen into this trap of Eccie and catering to what the hobbyist want, as if you are scared of them. There is no reason you should be 5+ years in the game with a donation under $300.
This is YOUR business/brand, BUILD it. Originally Posted by tiatate
[QUOTE=Alyssa71;1059985907]

Wow! Stay in Dallas. LOL. This right here shows your tackiness dear. Attacking a provider that was only trying to help you. From now on don't ask for advice if you can't handle it. Originally Posted by tiatate
Thank you! Originally Posted by Alyssa71
Obviously I can handle it, you are the one getting your panties in a bunch.
She claimed I was being rude for calling her out, so I showed her what rude really was. But that wasn't an attack, I simply told her that we don't compare, so don't attempt to compare our rates. Looks as if you should follow suit.

Hmm.. Checklist for the OP. :
Make myself look bad before visiting Houston- Check

Start Drama in a thread- Check

Keep reiterating my education background because that makes me feel superior to other providers. - Check

You come onto a Houston forum and ask for advice, BW gave you advice. BW is a very well known & respected provider, and from what I've seen from the short time on this board is that she cares about fellow providers and will give sound advice when asked.

Houston is a great city, but your rate is steep for someone with such a short tenure on the board.

Lots of "legends" that live here and travel here on regular basis with rates equal too or slightly lower then yours.

If keeping your rate high is important to you, I'd say the east coast would be better for you. NY, Boston, DC, ect.

Regardless, good luck!

--- There's nothing malicious about this^^^. You took it the wrong way. This is not a good look for you. Originally Posted by Alyssa71

She literally made that advice up. She has a low donation, so of course she thinks everyone should have a low donation to make it. Just because she has a lack of business sense, doesn't mean she should encourage other providers to lack it as well. If you would bother to get out of her ass, maybe you would see that she isn't giving you the best advice either. Don't ever forget, this is a competitive field.

Babe you are ovbisouly a high strung individual if you think this is drama.
Make my self look bad to who? The providers are the only ones mad in this thread (the general consensus of the men seem to agree with my looks), and the last time I checked: yall aren't the ones contributing to my bills.

I talk about my education because I've spent 7 years in school, and I do have an actual career that does benefit me in this field. Reasons my donation is what it is. I don't just stimulate the dick, I stimulate the mind.
Real question is: why does that make you feel uncomfortable?
So you come to the Houston boards to tell us all how shitty we are? Like all of mere mortals in Houston should only be so lucky to be graced with your holier than thou presence? You are a dick sucking hooker, get with reality.

You are fucking clueless and full of yourself. Stay in Dallas.

There is a lot more I could say to you, but I am not as tacky, nasty or as UGLY as you. Originally Posted by CurvyKatie
The fact that you are so insulted, and I didn't even insult you is hilarious.
I literally told you to: raise your rates.
But the advise about being in the game for 5+ years but having a donation under $300 goes everyone. That wasn't just for you.
[QUOTE=tiatate;1059986036]

Obviously I can handle it, you are the one getting your panties in a bunch. I'm not wearing any panties at the moment LOL
She claimed I was being rude for calling her out, so I showed her what rude really was. But that wasn't an attack, I simply told her that we don't compare, so don't attempt to compare our rates. Looks as if you should follow suit.

She literally made that advice up. She has a low donation, so of course she thinks everyone should have a low donation to make it. Just because she has a lack of business sense, doesn't mean she should encourage other providers to lack it as well. If you would bother to get out of her ass, maybe you would see that she isn't giving you the best advice either. Don't ever forget, this is a competitive field.

Babe you are obviously a high-strung individual if you think this is drama.
Make my self look bad to whom? The providers are the only ones mad in this thread (the general consensus of the men seem to agree with my looks), and the last time I checked: yall aren't the ones contributing to my bills.

I talk about my education because I've spent 7 years in school, and I do have an actual career that does benefit me in this field. Reasons my donation is what it is. I don't just stimulate the dick, I stimulate the mind.
Real question is: why does that make you feel uncomfortable? Originally Posted by Alyssa71
I call it like I see it, she hasn't given me any advice actually. How about you get out of my ass? LOL. I'm not uncomfortable, I'm just great!

FTFY
The fact that you are so insulted, and I didn't even insult you is hilarious.
I literally told you to: raise your rates.
But the advise about being in the game for 5+ years but having a donation under $300 goes everyone. That wasn't just for you. Originally Posted by tiatate

Hear ye, hear ye!!! Listen up providers in Houston. tiatate is giving us advice now.
[/COLOR]

Hear ye, hear ye!!! Listen up providers in Houston. tiatate is giving us advice now. Originally Posted by Alyssa71
Gauging from that signature change, it looks as if you did take the advice, you're welcome.
Congratulations!

If you need any advice for school, just let me know!
[/COLOR]

Hear ye, hear ye!!! Listen up providers in Houston. tiatate is giving us advice now. Originally Posted by Alyssa71
Seriously, the dumb bitch came to ask advice about Houston and now she is high above us all on her pedestal telling us how to do business in our own town.
Seriously, the dumb bitch came to ask advice about Houston and now she is high above us all on her pedestal telling us how to do business in our own town. Originally Posted by CurvyKatie

WTF is this slave mentality??

If you need any advice for school, just let me know! Originally Posted by tiatate
I'm pretty sure we don't need any advice from some ugly and tacky. Houston is just fine without you.
Haha you edit your post because YOUR REAL ATTITUDE JUST CAME THROUGH. Calling the money from these men crumbs???? You really are one entitled stuck up bitch.

I don't consider the gentlemen I see to be giving me crumbs. They are wonderful men and I enjoy my time with them and I fully appreciate them and appreciate the work I do.

The only thing extra you offer is a snotty ass full of yourself bitchy attitude.
Gauging from that signature change, it looks as if you did take the advice, you're welcome.
Congratulations!

If you need any advice for school, just let me know! Originally Posted by tiatate
I changed my signature yesterday.
I'm pretty sure we don't need any advice from some ugly and tacky. Houston is just fine without you. Originally Posted by CurvyKatie
Lol do think resending an invitation that was never from you will stop me?
Ill be there later this year babe. Ill make sure to say hi.
Haha you edit your post because YOUR REAL ATTITUDE JUST CAME THROUGH. Calling the money from these men crumbs???? You really are one entitled stuck up bitch.

I don't consider the gentlemen I see to be giving me crumbs. They are wonderful men and I enjoy my time with them and I fully appreciate them and appreciate the work I do.

The only thing extra you offer is a snotty ass full of yourself bitchy attitude. Originally Posted by CurvyKatie
Damn, I guess I missed her unedited version.
LMAO you are a low-range provider also. Maybe you just think your shit stinks too much.
My donation reflects the amount of respect I have for myself.
It sounds as if many low-range providers in this area have fallen into this trap of Eccie and catering to what the hobbyist want, as if you are scared of them. There is no reason you should be 5+ years in the game with a donation under $300.
This is YOUR business/brand, BUILD it. Originally Posted by tiatate
Excuse me whore but someone's rate has nothing to with self respect & me thinks you feel as if your shit don't stink.. You are on here talking like you have a case of diarrhea and you haven't even been a whore more than a year.. To top it off your agreeing with wolfRAPEtard which is hillarious..

Every provider chooses what rate better fits them in this Buisness.. You made a thread asking for an opinion & you not only attack with the race card but you start throwing insults because of there preference as to rate..

That makes you look like a SALTY WHORE...

You asked if you could even do well & then go side ways when they give you a suggestion yaaay your so professional next time dont ask shit... Stay your ass in dallas...

Making $300hr but cant even afford professional pictures lmao
Where is Wakeup