Shape of Things To Come...

It was your idea to do some remodeling!

What!

You don't like what we've done with the place?

LOL! Looking pretty good so far!
Originally Posted by Whispers
My idea? Lmao. Hardly...
What does SA want their coed to look like? Apparently it needs to look a certain way or be moderated a certain way. Or does it need change at all? This is your chance. We see how it is now. What changes need to be met? What does everyone want it to become? Do we really have a huge problem or a select few are just disgruntled? Originally Posted by Dr. Dew
Look!

See!

Did you forget that you were the OP and wanted change?

Well... Maybe you need to be careful what you ask for! You don't seem to have the right mix of supporters to effect "change"....
I didn't demand or want change. Simply asked what folks wanted. Seems all SA has is a care bear and a huge blue weenie!

I don't agree with u often...but definitely not a progressive coed in the right direction.
What does SA want their coed to look like? Originally Posted by Dr. Dew
Ho-Hater free.
......Do we really have a huge problem? Originally Posted by Dr. Dew
Yeah. The problems are definitely HUGE. One lovely lady that had the misfortune said it was like climbing a mountain!
Yeah. The problems are definitely HUGE. One lovely lady that had the misfortune said it was like climbing a mountain! Originally Posted by inspector farquar
At least I've always had the same handle!
I thought RR was on your side now? Need you mock him? Or was that part of the deal with The Apology - you and your boss get to mock him too?
If less whiners were present, posting bullshit threads, airing grievances they have with other members... same sex, not opposite sex ones..

And more providers participated in discussions again, we might have a good COED. Originally Posted by Guest101314
Wow! Wasn't this post prescient!
....... As long as the topics stay relevant or proves entertaining, I'm fine with it personally. Originally Posted by blasphemouse
I try to stay entertaining. I suppose I fail sometimes. But not mean-spirit like others from the North.
.....or be moderated a certain way. Originally Posted by Dr. Dew
This is a topic to be further* explored.

* saw a post where some (wordy) fool used "farther" in similar context - can you imagine? As much as he posts you'd think he'd only use words he could define? Nope. Tough to respect a fat man with a bad vocabulary.
The only way to fix SA is for Whispers to become a mod here - thus eliminating his angst about how things are run. You never know, he might become like DH and find that one sentence, worded well, can speak volumes! Originally Posted by Louigi

Might work.....
Louigi must've been drunk for that one!
Ho-Hater free. Originally Posted by inspector farquar
I couldn't agree more. More Love, less Hate!
The shape needs pruning/ Rule of a healthy garden: pull the BIG UGLY weeds first!
Dr Dew is prolly turning over in his grave at the shape of things.