Level of Education of Eccie members

I put nothing, didn't see a category for 8 years at grade 6
Unfortunately you can't judge a person's education by how they post.

I deal with people calling in about education benefits all the time. It really scares me when they say they are in their junior year and unless the money comes and soon they will have to stop going to school - yet it takes them five tries to write down the phone number they should have been calling in the first place. Do their college professors repeat everything five times? If it was me they get it the first time - if I have to repeat it more than once they should not be in the class as they don't know how to properly take notes. Originally Posted by bikebryan

Based on some surveys your reply is correct almost 87% of the time. As to correctly copy or understand a request to duplicate information on a piece of paper or a recording device can be very difficult apparently 13% of the time. Some reasons given have been distance from the oral expulation and some have said that they can't understand someone with a dick in their mouth. No assumtions are to be made from this statement other than we can all be intelligent and we can all sound like we have a dick in our mouth
I put nothing, didn't see a category for 8 years at grade 6 Originally Posted by canuckvic
You can put "Some High School", same category as "A LOT OF" schooling, just No Happy Ending , lol
Bachelors degree
Working on my bachelors degree right now! Studying Kinesiology with an emphasis in PT.
Pursuing a Bachelors Degree.
Mikki, you have a Masters degree in sexiness! :-)

2 years ago I returned to college after a 20 year break. Hopefully I will have a Bachelors in 2014. Originally Posted by mikkifine
I need extra credits in the DATYseminar myself :P

I forgot to add my 44C Degree in Titonics, and placement on the Honor Roll for Oraltory.

Cum1more is right; I though about it and researched the field for compatibility and pay scale, significantly higher than what I was doing before, with hours and flexibility that suited my personality more appropriately than a 9-5 job. However, any subject I ever studied has contributed to my being successful at what I do now, and everything I continue to learn helps me be better.
Originally Posted by Fancyinheels
Bonjour! I think. LOL

Enchante, je parle la langue de l'amour! Originally Posted by Nicolet
Gigi,
Looks to me like you have a solid "DD" grade in modeling :-)

Some college. I have taken many courses over the years, but never obtained a diploma as I don't like taking the mandatory classes.

Right now I am doing photography classes. Originally Posted by gigi_gypsy
I majored in finance and minored in economics.

in my next life i would major in political science and go to law school, but right now there are so many law students and its so expensive that I'm glad I didn't go that route.
And I tell them not to fear because I have classmates who failed first grade ten times.

My writing on this board does not represent my educational background. When writing essays and research papers I tend to express more intelligent thought and I do not use curse words.

I have lost my cool on this board more times than I care to remember. In the real world I have never had anyone go out of their way to taunt and humiliate me like on a review board. I am getting better with the ignore feature.

Unfortunately you can't judge a person's education by how they post.

I deal with people calling in about education benefits all the time. It really scares me when they say they are in their junior year and unless the money comes and soon they will have to stop going to school - yet it takes them five tries to write down the phone number they should have been calling in the first place. Do their college professors repeat everything five times? If it was me they get it the first time - if I have to repeat it more than once they should not be in the class as they don't know how to properly take notes. Originally Posted by bikebryan
Thank you Falcon. But seriously I intend to pursue a Masters after I obtain my Bachelors.

Mikki, you have a Masters degree in sexiness! :-) Originally Posted by Falcon58
Good luck in those pursuits Mikki. Its not easy getting back into school after being out of it for a few years. My grown children are finding out the same thing.

Thank you Falcon. But seriously I intend to pursue a Masters after I obtain my Bachelors. Originally Posted by mikkifine
Ph. D. in clit licking