Immortality

• Old-T
  • 04-21-2012, 03:08 PM
In the field of logic, Old-goaT, you have fabricated what is known as a ‘false syllogism’, i.e.,..... Originally Posted by I B Hankering
You forget, senile one, it was not my false syllogism--it is yours. I was only quoting you.
My body will be used for science one way or the other. Perhaps hanging as a skeleton in some biology class..My skull being dropped by grossed out students lol. With any luck, I'll be displayed at a "The Body" Exhibits. I've already sent in my application. Maybe they'll even put me in a sexy pose

You forget, senile one, it was not my false syllogism--it is yours. I was only quoting you. Originally Posted by Old-T
You are a liar, Old-goaT. At http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=2426034&postcou nt=32 you state: Lucky = Neanderthal blood = non-African. Your words, your true inner feelings that Africans are "unlucky". Old-goaT, YOUR FABRICATION is a ‘false syllogism’. YOU are the only one who typed those words, and you CANNOT cite otherwise.

Old-goaT, YOUR FABRICATION is a ‘false syllogism’ because your:

Major premise: Lucky = Neanderthal blood
. . . taken with your . . .
Minor premise: Neanderthal blood = non-African
. . . does not support your . . .
Conclusion: Africans = "unlucky"

The simple fact is, Lucky = Neanderthal in no manner precludes Africans = "lucky"!!!

Old-goaT, you are a liar and a fool.

I went to the museum with some friends to view the elaborate exhibits for "The Body" when the show first came to Houston.

The exhibit was totally absorbing, fascinating and educational.

. . . However, in no way, could you consider any of the poses to be "sexy" by any stretch, so your remarks will be stricken from the record as mere jocularity.

My body will be used for science one way or the other. Perhaps hanging as a skeleton in some biology class..My skull being dropped by grossed out students lol. With any luck, I'll be displayed at a "The Body" Exhibits. I've already sent in my application. Maybe they'll even put me in a sexy pose

Originally Posted by Calista_Syn
  • Old-T
  • 04-21-2012, 10:13 PM
You are a liar, Old-goaT. At http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...4&postcount=32 you state: Lucky = Neanderthal blood = non-African. Your words, your true inner feelings that Africans are "unlucky". Old-goaT, YOUR FABRICATION is a ‘false syllogism’. YOU are the only one who typed those words, and you CANNOT cite otherwise. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

Old-goaT, YOUR FABRICATION is a ‘false syllogism’ because your:

The simple fact is, Lucky = Neanderthal in no manner precludes Africans = "lucky"!!!

Old-goaT, you are a liar and a fool.

Originally Posted by I B Hankering

Quit arguing with yourself, pea brain--you're losing that argument.

Nowhere did I say (OR claim you said) "African blood" = "Unlucky".

What you did say was logically equivalent to "Non-African" = "Lucky"

It was your damn quote, and now you are even misreading your own quote while forgetting you're the one who said it.

I'm just thankful I only have to put up with your convoluted "logic" when I read the boards. I pity anyone who has to be exposed to a larger dose of it.
Quit arguing with yourself, pea brain--you're losing that argument. You lost the argument, and you're too goober-dumb to realize it.

Nowhere did I say (OR claim you said) "African blood" = "Unlucky". You are a liar, Old-goaT. Your post at http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=2426034&postcou nt=32 contains YOUR words verbatim: Africans are "unlucky". Those are YOUR words, NOT I B Hankering's!!! YOU are the only one who typed those words, and you CANNOT cite otherwise, or you would have done so.

What you did say was logically equivalent to "Non-African" = "Lucky" Your distortion remains a "false syllogism".

It was your damn quote, and now you are even misreading your own quote while forgetting you're the one who said it. Another of your lies, it is you who has lied about it from the beginning

I'm just thankful I only have to put up with your convoluted "logic" when I read the boards. I pity anyone who has to be exposed to a larger dose of it. Originally Posted by Old-T
Old-goaT, again your attempt to misascribe those words, YOUR FABRICATION, is a ‘false syllogism’ because your:

Old-goaT, you remain a liar and a fool.

BTW Old-goaT, are you still paying for pussy to read and advise you on your SHMB posts? Face it Old-goaT, no can take you seriously. You paid for pussy and wiled away your time having her read a SHMB!!!!

http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...7&postcount=42

http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...6&postcount=52

http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...3&postcount=43

You're a joke, Old-goaT. You're hilarious, Old-goaT!!!!

. . .

Rattle, rattle, you despicable, lying-goober fuck, you.
Baby Jesus will give you IMMORTALITY Fast Cumm....Your fucking brain will not "GET UR DONE"....
I went to the museum with some friends to view the elaborate exhibits for "The Body" when the show first came to Houston.

The exhibit was totally absorbing, fascinating and educational.

. . . However, in no way, could you consider *any* of the poses to be "sexy" by *any stretch*, so your remarks will be stricken from the record as mere jocularity.

Originally Posted by Fast Gunn
Well, actually, as you'll see here: http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/sexy I've used the word "sexy" by both definitions. Only recently has "sexy" had such a heavy (intercourse) sex meaning attached to it. Sexy is much less raunchy for me, in other words, something can be sexy without causing a sudden influx of moisture; or in your case, a raging hard on. Here is my case in point:

Perhaps I'm the odd one of the bunch, or maybe my interpretations are askew, but I find these images all sexy by both definitions1 and 2. I hope you can see my perspective a little clearer, I didn't want to come off as a necro or something lol. I can say though, that I found myself watching a sculpture, studying it, surveying it almost inch for inch for a while. The visit to the show was prompted because I was taking way too many hours during the summer term and they all involved the human body. Anatomy and physiology in particular. After absorbing a piece for some while, I always found myself starting to imagine, kind of who they were. Sometimes the wear and tear, condition of organs and such matched the positioning, sometimes not. Who knows, maybe they mix and match each one like a Frankenstein.. I enjoyed the lifespans I could create in my head by picking out and identifying what looked good, and where there was damage, what parts got used the most.. Paired with the poses they were presented in, you can, for relative certainty say if each one fit their pose while living. I thought it romantic and quite satisfying of the immortality dream some indulge. I'd like to think I'd be set to something remotely meaningful to my life, and people would think of me. I like thinking that I will be a part of someones memories I suppose, even better if they get to fit my body parts, my structure, organs, and the pose they choose to imagine. I'll be their perfect or horrible version of me. I'll be a million different, wonderful (hopefully sexy) stories. I assure you, not always are things said in passing as shallow as one might assume.
As I'll admit, my perception of what is sexy might not be to what pop culture dictates, I believe it's well within reasonable; so I object to my prior comment being stricken.
Well, a wise man is always looking for the bigger picture and seeking the broader meaning of the word, so perhaps "sexy" can have connotations that I normally would not consider.

However, even when extending my definition, I would think something like Venus de Milo might be considered sexy (while making concessions for the missing arms), but definitely none of the exhibits at the museum with all the exposed tendons could be considered anything remotely as sexy.

Well, actually, as you'll see here: http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/sexy I've used the word "sexy" by both definitions. Only recently has "sexy" had such a heavy (intercourse) sex meaning attached to it. Sexy is much less raunchy for me, in other words, something can be sexy without causing a sudden influx of moisture; or in your case, a raging hard on. Here is my case in point:

Perhaps I'm the odd one of the bunch, or maybe my interpretations are askew, but I find these images all sexy by both definitions1 and 2. I hope you can see my perspective a little clearer, I didn't want to come off as a necro or something lol. I can say though, that I found myself watching a sculpture, studying it, surveying it almost inch for inch for a while. The visit to the show was prompted because I was taking way too many hours during the summer term and they all involved the human body. Anatomy and physiology in particular. After absorbing a piece for some while, I always found myself starting to imagine, kind of who they were. Sometimes the wear and tear, condition of organs and such matched the positioning, sometimes not. Who knows, maybe they mix and match each one like a Frankenstein.. I enjoyed the lifespans I could create in my head by picking out and identifying what looked good, and where there was damage, what parts got used the most.. Paired with the poses they were presented in, you can, for relative certainty say if each one fit their pose while living. I thought it romantic and quite satisfying of the immortality dream some indulge. I'd like to think I'd be set to something remotely meaningful to my life, and people would think of me. I like thinking that I will be a part of someones memories I suppose, even better if they get to fit my body parts, my structure, organs, and the pose they choose to imagine. I'll be their perfect or horrible version of me. I'll be a million different, wonderful (hopefully sexy) stories. I assure you, not always are things said in passing as shallow as one might assume.
As I'll admit, my perception of what is sexy might not be to what pop culture dictates, I believe it's well within reasonable; so I object to my prior comment being stricken.
Originally Posted by Calista_Syn
Well, a wise man is always looking for the bigger picture and seeking the broader meaning of the word, so perhaps "sexy" can have connotations that I normally would not consider.

However, even when extending my definition, I would think something like Venus de Milo might be considered sexy (while making concessions for the missing arms), but definitely none of the exhibits at the museum with all the exposed tendons could be considered anything remotely as sexy.

Originally Posted by Fast Gunn
It's ultimately tomatoe tomato, I can accept and respect that. Yet, I'm forced and driven to exclaim that yes, the raw muscle fibers, exposed organs, and knowing that these things once made a living and complex human being can be, and is sexy. At the very least, it is to me. I may have an odd obsession with what really makes us human, but I saw beauty in a perfectly formed, extended muscle. Getting to peek at something we were never meant to see, us, without our shells is sexy to me as an observer; let alone being a part of it. Being able to see what we really look like when in motion is absolutely fantastic. Seeing what 2 of us interlocked in a sexual position, as if having sexual intercourse, would almost universally make the viewer think about sex in one way or another. Even if those thoughts don't translate into something appealing to you. We all have opinions, we happen to have different perspectives on the matter, and thats fine. I can respect a man willing to see things at a different angle. I must explain though, that although our interpretations are present, they don't change the actuality of the sculpture. That is, that any adult, presented with an image of a man and a woman having sex, will have sexual thoughts because of it. See, this is sexy. Doesn't mean you prefer or enjoy hentai, but it doesn't change the fact that it's sexy. There for, said sculpture, is by reason, is sexy. The way you interpret it may range from sexual excitement to repulsion,
(no one said sexy had to be pleasant) but that doesn't change the fact that it's sexy. Sorry m'dear, no one can alter what just is, and it is what it is.