How many fingers do you like?

wow LR size 6! I am so jealous!!
Who knew so many women wouldn't want to be fingered!
Always a good idea to ask first.
wow LR can take a 6in'er now! I am so jealous!! Originally Posted by DallasRain
mmmmm much better
Y'all are fkin nuts lol. I can "almost" take 6, so there!!!
Who knew so many women wouldn't want to be fingered! Originally Posted by Dick BadCock

If one knows what he doing most do not mind. But most do not.
I have noticed some ladies have the most intense orgasm with fingers or fingers/ tongue combo. Originally Posted by xssx100
Thats because your tongue is on her clit, which is where all the nerves are. Just like the tip of a dick. Ya know how tender the tip is when YOU cum?? Yep...a clitoral orgasm is JUST the same. The last thing I want touching my clit after one is basically air, much less your tongue. So if your not ready to cum yet (or havent) after I get that one, you better proceed to be fucking me because if you let me wind down after that...your gonna be whacking it yourself because all my libido is slowly going down down down...just like a guy, Im ready for a nap! After a simple vaginal orgasm, I can go and go and go.

If your gonna stick something inside me, make it your dick, please.

Remember there are 3 types of orgasms.
1. Clitoral - more intense
2. Vaginal - intense
3. Combo (clit/dick) - MOST intense
If your body rubs her just right...major orgasm!

hint: most gals really dont want your fingers up in there the instant you go down on her. Give that baby a chance to work it up a bit before you start attempting to implode a finger inside...ok?

But then again, that me.
  • CEO
  • 01-24-2013, 04:53 PM
I agree many men dont know how to use their fingers correctly but I won't see a provider unless she allows fingering. It is a very critical part of the pleasure process for me but it seems more providers are saying no. And it is not hygiene. If a man is groomed properly and he washes before playing hygiene is not a problem. As for how many fingers? Well it depends on the woman and what she wants.
goddamn. i love the interweb.