Cum Play

Still waiting on a dream threesome where the gals are snowballing my cum.
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ya gotta come to Nola...lol!
I am very disappointed by the dearth of DFW providers that responded to this thread. Come on girls! Free advertising.
LOVE IT!!!!!
"Cum is my friend"
"A real lady never spits" unless its in to the mouth of another...
I have fed cum to others from a condom.
Made other retrieve and eat there own.
LadyRed, You now have my attention.

"Cum is my friend"
"A real lady never spits" unless its in to the mouth of another...
I have fed cum to others from a condom.
Made other retrieve and eat there own. Originally Posted by LadyRed
Lady Red, sounds like we need to play together!

You're just a freak like myself. Love it!
I miss you princess, please find your way to Dallas....
quote---"A real lady never spits" unless its in to the mouth of another...

woohoooo hell yeah!!!
I am a big fan of cum frolicking. Snowballin', clean-up duty and all sorts of cum play. Sexy as hell to have a lady drool it back to my open, waiting mouth and then givin it back. How can something so natural be nasty or yucky? NOT! Cum is your friend, share the love kids, share the kids love LOL.
I really enjoy it when a lady gets into my cum........playing, snowballing, swallowing, massaging it into herself, taking a facial......and I always enjoy tasting my cum with her......kissing a lady after she's sucked you and tasting my cum together with her is very nice.....A lady who's into cum play always has priority with me, and usually it's simply a must-have....
my mouth is open....yum Originally Posted by SexyKaylen
Wow...I have to find some excuse for a trip to Kansas City! I need a moment alone after looking at your profile and thinking about sharing with you Kaylen.

(same goes for Dallas, but I am hoping to make that one a reality in a few weeks when she comes our way!)
I am a big fan of cum frolicking. Snowballin', clean-up duty and all sorts of cum play. Sexy as hell to have a lady drool it back to my open, waiting mouth and then givin it back. How can something so natural be nasty or yucky? NOT! Cum is your friend, share the love kids, share the kids love LOL. Originally Posted by rachet3375

wooohoooo yessssssssss...we are gonna have fun!

And Tracer...you better bring it on baby..I will be ready!!

Cum Luvers Unite!!!{lol}
wooohoooo yessssssssss...we are gonna have fun!

And Tracer...you better bring it on baby..I will be ready!!

Cum Luvers Unite!!!{lol} Originally Posted by DallasRain
Dallas you have to learn to share.
Sounds like a DallasRain/LadyRed/Jeff threesome would be a snowballing paradise.......yummy!!!....ahh h but we're all so far away..........sigh