"The Republican Party Will Adapt, Evolve or Die

you drove around Garland looking at schools and the schools students ?

fucking pervert ... did you play with your dick during your scouting trip? Originally Posted by CJ7
I was there for other reasons at the time school let out, you fucking asshole.

BULL SHIT
I lived in Garland for 4 years before moving back here and Garland is primarily Asian, who will vote conservative, now Oak Clift is another subject.
Originally Posted by cptjohnstone
Sorry, Asians vote Democrat 70-30.
Plus, they must be going to the private schools or momma picks them up from school.
  • CJ7
  • 05-15-2014, 01:56 PM
I was there for other reasons at the time school let out, you fucking asshole. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer

sure you were

spot any young boys worth inviting to Love Field ?
My money is on the GOP dying. They will never adapt or evolve. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Iam willing to bet a whole lot of people would like that to happen. But what they may fail to see is if the GOP dies that leaves us with one party and that inevitably will give rise to tyranny.

Jim
  • CJ7
  • 05-15-2014, 04:33 PM
Iam willing to bet a whole lot of people would like that to happen. But what they may fail to see is if the GOP dies that leaves us with one party and that inevitably will give rise to tyranny.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin

mainly the Libertarians and Tea Party ... prior to the Karl Rove political era, the right and left worked together and ran the country ,,, bitched at each other, but still ran the country
That made me laugh!

sure you were

spot any young boys worth inviting to Love Field ? Originally Posted by CJ7
I was there for other reasons at the time school let out, you fucking asshole. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
I thought you were banned.
I thought you were banned. Originally Posted by ExNYer
Think again!

P.S. Don't be Daft! LMFAO
I'm not him, and I never have been him - as I've maintained all along. You and Yssup aren't as clever as you think you are but it was funny watching that jolly old sod having to repeatedly deny being me!!!
He is a likeable enough old boy but we disagree wholeheartedly on political topics - except of course when it comes to exploiting natural resources such as oil. FWIW, I own stock in BP!!!
I may work for BP but that doesn't mean I fancy their ways.
Think again!

P.S. Don't be Daft! LMFAO
I'm not him, and I never have been him - as I've maintained all along. You and Yssup aren't as clever as you think you are but it was funny watching that jolly old sod having to repeatedly deny being me!!!
He is a likeable enough old boy but we disagree wholeheartedly on political topics - except of course when it comes to exploiting natural resources such as oil. FWIW, I own stock in BP!!! Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
what's the over-under on JL/Marshall/Uncle Han getting banned again? I'd put it at 15 days... (Take the under!)

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
Jim. What do we have now? Essentially one party rule, and growing tyranny. Let the GOP die, and build in its place a party for Americans who love freedom.
  • CJ7
  • 05-15-2014, 11:44 PM
Jim. What do we have now? Essentially one party rule, and growing tyranny. Let the GOP die, and build in its place a party for Americans who love freedom. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

power drunk Libertarians who LOVE their form of government just like the republicans and democrats
You are right, CBJ7! Libertarians are diligently plotting to take over and leave you alone!

BWAHAHAHA!
  • CJ7
  • 05-16-2014, 12:04 AM
You are right, CBJ7! Libertarians are diligently plotting to take over and leave you alone!

BWAHAHAHA! Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

bullshit, they'll create more government just like every other party in history has
Jim. What do we have now? Essentially one party rule, and growing tyranny. Let the GOP die, and build in its place a party for Americans who love freedom. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
What do we have now you ask. A bunch of smug deceitful thugs that need to be shown what time it is. The most effective thing citizens can do is boycott the system, don't do shit. The whole system is basically rigged anyway.

Jim