We can play, but respect boundaries!

He and pmx are probably taking turns. Hard to tell who's pitching and who's catching
LMAO very likely
  • pxmcc
  • 02-14-2018, 12:54 PM
He and pmx are probably taking turns. Hard to tell who's pitching and who's catching Originally Posted by tbone2u
LMAO very likely Originally Posted by Back2HoustonHobby
please enjoy your points, and for one of you, probably another ban. well done, sirs..
Sorry you got butthurt from my words pxm....but it probably wasn't from my words
  • pxmcc
  • 02-14-2018, 01:17 PM
^^your time will come, tbone2u. just sit tight..
hey at least you're man enough to leave your post up. props to ya for that. course i posted it in case ya suddenly got cold feet.

"Sorry you got butthurt from my words pxm....but it probably wasn't from my words."
^^shitfights aint my thing these days. ya always come out at the end smellin..well, shitty. who knew?
please enjoy your points, and for one of you, probably another ban. well done, sirs.. Originally Posted by pxmcc
Your world is so far from reality it's unreal.

You also need to quit playing moderator, you look like a total fool with a great majority of your postings.

Lastly if you're offended by my post, just click on the little yield icon and knock yourself out.
  • pxmcc
  • 02-14-2018, 04:12 PM
^^Dear John, I have had more than my fair share of trolls this year. Should I add you and I guess, tbone2u, to the list? they have these things called Supreme Directives-basically a 2 way restraining order-and they're the best thing ever. should i ask for one for you, or can you restrain yourself?

tbone2u can inform me separately if i should ask for one for him too, if he's unable to restrain himself, as well.

i'm here to have fun and hobby. are you here for those reasons too, or to troll other hobbyists?

this is on topic btw, because this is the exact crap the OP was talking. we can play and have fun, but respect boundaries.
PMX....what to you want to restrain me from? Telling you that you are stupid? Hell...everyone already knows that. It's not new news. It's almost impossible to to avoid you because of all of your dumbass threads you start everyday.
If any one person on this board is a troll.......it's you
Have at it

This is a hobby board. 90% of the threads you start have nothing whatsoever to do with the hobby. You start threads and when no one responds....you talk to yourself and answer your own questions. I actually feel sorry for you because you must not have much of a life.
  • pxmcc
  • 02-14-2018, 04:48 PM
^^so tbone2u is unable to restrain himself. fair enough.
how bout you, Dear John? you need one too?
  • pxmcc
  • 02-14-2018, 07:01 PM
PMX....what to you want to restrain me from? Telling you that you are stupid? Hell...everyone already knows that. It's not new news. It's almost impossible to to avoid you because of all of your dumbass threads you start everyday.
If any one person on this board is a troll.......it's you
Have at it

This is a hobby board. 90% of the threads you start have nothing whatsoever to do with the hobby. You start threads and when no one responds....you talk to yourself and answer your own questions. I actually feel sorry for you because you must not have much of a life. Originally Posted by tbone2u
i think you must be confused tbone2u. actually most of my threads go viral. so for ur homework, go look up threads started under my handle, and calculate avg page views and avg replies n report back..
i think you must be confused tbone2u. actually most of my threads go viral. so for ur homework, go look up threads started under my handle, and calculate avg page views and avg replies n report back.. Originally Posted by pxmcc
You can't be serious right now LMFAO
  • Trey
  • 02-14-2018, 08:47 PM
^^so tbone2u is unable to restrain himself. fair enough.
how bout you, Dear John? you need one too? Originally Posted by pxmcc
Seriously? Come on... man?

Thats some laughable hoe shit. A restraining order lol. Is the P in your name for pussy? Man up a bit. Dont threaten a man with "I'm gonna tell!" unless youre a chick selling your ass you shouldn't fear the male members here for any reason.

I dont know if what I said made your pussy hurt, if it did go ahead and rtm it. If your balls drop far enough to say "fuck you trey." I can take it and move on.
Seriously? Come on... man?

Thats some laughable hoe shit. A restraining order lol. Is the P in your name for pussy? Man up a bit. Dont threaten a man with "I'm gonna tell!" unless youre a chick selling your ass you shouldn't fear the male members here for any reason.

I dont know if what I said made your pussy hurt, if it did go ahead and rtm it. If your balls drop far enough to say "fuck you trey." I can take it and move on. Originally Posted by Trey
Sounds like he has some sand in his twat...
A certified pussy. RTMed me to the mods several times so much so that mods have issued a restraining order on me not to talk about it. Lmao.
  • pxmcc
  • 02-14-2018, 10:22 PM
You can't be serious right now LMFAO Originally Posted by Amiliah Rayne
Amelia you're toxic. Real talk.