The Walking Dead

Tonights episode was pretty freaking crazy......
Was a good one. Rick did what he had to do and it was great
"Yeah, shit happens"...BAM! Rick is one bad dude.
Damn it to Hell!!!!! I just got home. Not only did I give up an entire 1/2 of my weekend, I also had to miss my favorite show, because of other people's stupidity. Pain, suffering and 1,000 horrible deaths awaits anyone who spoils tonight's episode for me!!!! LOL! I think they show an encore at 10:00. I'll have to watch that one. Have a good night everyone!
I'm on my way home to watch it right now.
Missed it! Arrrgghhhh!
it starts at 8, 9, then at 11

amc repeats last espiode at 7
Some crazy stuff going on...Rick is the MAN!!
Holy shit that was insane! One of the best episodes yet, of any season, IMHO. Rick is a BAMF, to be certain!
I'm stuck at work... Is there a new episode for The Walking Dead tonight?
I'm stuck at work... Is there a new episode for The Walking Dead tonight? Originally Posted by JJ
Yes starts in about 8 minutes,getting the popcorn ready..........
Tonight's episode looks like it could be fantastic! Perhaps we'll see the beginning of the final showdown between Rick and his group and the Governor/Woodbury.
The only 2 non-tool-esque people on that show are Daryl and his Hispanic counterpart. They need to treat Carl and Andrea like that lonely backpacker that got abandoned on the hwy and see what Darwin has in store for them.

I put off watching this show, until two weeks ago... Sat down and watched every episode almost back-to-back from season 1 to catch up... I'm hooked...

Everyone I meet I find myself categorizing them as a "walker" or a "survivor" lol. There are a lot of potential walkers out there.
Good episode tonight, but next week's episode looks like it will be absolutely insane based on the preview!!!! This has been a good season, and the worst part will be waiting for it to resume next Fall. :/