12 Things we learned yesterday

English MutherFucker, English.

And yes Trump could easily be investigated after he loses in 2020. Originally Posted by WTF
Is this English enough for you? Fucker of your Mother, WTFloozy?

• WTF
  • 06-10-2017, 07:57 PM
A picture of Flynn and Putin
Hey ekim the inbred chimp, what happened on Jan 7th?
Jump bitch jump Trump says so.
If you are watching Rachel Maddow you are probably her girlfriend.
Originally Posted by bamscram
You were the jackass that was caught regurgitating what Rachel Madcow told you to say, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. You swallow and regurgitate on command, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
A picture of Flynn and Putin Originally Posted by WTF
and your GIRL, what's her name? She's sitting at the same table with Flynn and Putin? Come on WTFlozzy, you can say her name!

Apparently, there are Trump supporters on this board who disagree with the president regarding Russia's tactics. That's refreshing to hear. I wish our president understood and acknowledged the threats posed by the Russians, as Lexus Lover and Waco Kid do. We need our president to endorse and support the investigation into Russian tactics and their effort to misinform Americans and influence public opinion. The misinformation campaign is likely only one aspect of what the Russians strive to accomplish, but an investigation that is aggressive and thorough will help us understand what we do not now understand. President Trump dismisses the influence of the Russians, and he seems to dismiss their interest regarding the manipulation of information made available to the American public. This is not a partisan problem. This is an American problem. I applaud the "America First" approach when it comes to this problem. I'd like to see some follow-through on that concept. Originally Posted by Muy Largo
What did the Russian do? If your answer is "hack" I've got to laugh. We've been hacking each other for the best part of two decades by now. Before the internet it was other things.

If you think for a second we Republicans are dismissive, it is you who are delusional. The issue with the Russians is how successful they are. They'll be hacking for decades to come: US govts, US companies, US citizens.

It's up to entities to protect themselves.

You and WTF go blow your (among other things) rape whistles.
Apparently, there are Trump supporters on this board who disagree with the president regarding Russia's tactics. That's refreshing to hear. I wish our president understood and acknowledged the threats posed by the Russians, as Lexus Lover and Waco Kid do. We need our president to endorse and support the investigation into Russian tactics and their effort to misinform Americans and influence public opinion. The misinformation campaign is likely only one aspect of what the Russians strive to accomplish, but an investigation that is aggressive and thorough will help us understand what we do not now understand. President Trump dismisses the influence of the Russians, and he seems to dismiss their interest regarding the manipulation of information made available to the American public. This is not a partisan problem. This is an American problem. I applaud the "America First" approach when it comes to this problem. I'd like to see some follow-through on that concept. Originally Posted by Muy Largo

umm.. who the fuck do you think you are to claim i agree with you on any Russia investigation?

let congress investigate all day long about any Russia-Trump collusion. they won't find it. Comey all but killed that interwebs meme.

I've said Trump admires Putin because he puts Russia first in everything he does. unlike Obama who did everything he could to undermine American interests. on purpose. Trump, like Putin, puts his nation's interests above all else. Putin, and the world will find that out the first time Putin tries to cross Trump and America.

Trump knows Russia is a threat. and he'll treat them as such, if need be. Romney said that in 2012 and he got skewered for it. then he bowed down to the Lord Emperor after Trump endorsed him in 2012, and how did he repay Dur Fuhrer? by slamming him. then he went and kissed his royal ass. what an idiot.

Romney is an idiot turncoat. Trump is the real deal American Patriot. got that?

bahahahaaa
You were the jackass that was caught regurgitating what Rachel Madcow told you to say, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. You swallow and regurgitate on command, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
LOl ekim the inbred chimp, you must be a fan knowing what she says. I have never watched her show.
Jump bitch jump Trump said so.
What happened on Jan 7th?
What else did we learn?

President Trump was right. Comey is a nutjob.
  • WTF
  • 06-11-2017, 08:52 AM
and your GIRL, what's her name? She's sitting at the same table with Flynn and Putin? Come on WTFlozzy, you can say her name!

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Not my girl, Putin's girl. Jill Stien pealed off voters from Clinton.

Putin has played her and Trump. Got Flynn in as Trumps right hand man and Stien to fuck Clinton. Now you're a Trump and Putin lover.
  • WTF
  • 06-11-2017, 08:54 AM
What else did we learn?

President Trump was right. Comey is a nutjob. Originally Posted by gfejunkie
What I have learned is that Trump was right, he could murder someone on Times Sq and there are folks posting here who'd excuse him.
I believe this is one of the most naïve statements written on this board:
Trump is the real deal American Patriot. got that?

If you believe that being a patriot has everything to do with being greedy and disrespectful, then you are right. Watch closely to understand what Trump does to investigate the Russian situation. I predict his thoughtlessness and small-mindedness will distract him, and will shuffle his thinking toward the inevitable -- himself. He is who he admires and worships, not this nation or its people.
we also learned that Comey is a dishonest weasel looking to get revenge for his firing.
LOl ekim the inbred chimp, you must be a fan knowing what she says. I have never watched her show.
Jump bitch jump Trump said so.
What happened on Jan 7th?
Originally Posted by bamscram
One need only listen to Madcow's chorus of minion followers like you to know what she said, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. You're not the only prosimian ape to regurgitate that particular talking point lie, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, which serves to demonstrate just how you lock-step, unthinking, "#Grubered" morons are so conditioned to sputter and repeat the lies of your handlers that you cannot check the facts for yourselves.
Do you have any evidence of collusion Muy? Even a picture of Trump and Putin together?

It is a nothingburger. This the search for flight370 all over again. News interruptions to tell us no news. Let CNN, the DNC and your credibility go down the toilet.

President Trump is correct to fire people. If after 6 months no evidence has been found, it is time to move on to more productive issues. That's what he's been elected to do.

The only charge that "sticks" to President Trump is that he was elected President and he's undoing the prior guy's "legacy."
Watch closely to understand what Trump does to investigate the Russian situation. Originally Posted by Muy Largo
What makes you believe Trump will "investigate the Russian situation"? .... whatever the fuck that means!

You and the rest of the mindless Liberals are all choked up about the Russians "hacking" into the U.S. internet system ...

... oh, BTW, was that the same "internet system" that Obaminable signed away and out of U.S. control ....

If U.S. junior high students can hack the FBI, CIA, DOD, IRS, and just about any government mainframe in this country ....

....what the fuck makes you think the Russians aren't?

The Russian "situation" is a "red herring" if there ever was one!

What is sad is there are a bunch of Republicans who have to chime in on the basis of ....

... "national security"!!!! And the media soaks it up.

This stupid shit is NOT about the Russian "situation" ... this stupid shit is about the HillaryNoMore Lost the Election "situation" .... and they can't do a fucking thing about it but whine and throw tantrums for 3 1/2 years to prevent Trump from doing any thing to "make American Great Again!" Trump ought to put them on "ignore" and move on. They're not worth one Tweet!