One word Pineapple

Oh, yah....the Increase in Volume via CELERY ingestion has been all over the internet for years...do a search, you'll find it's pretty well documented. It's been noted though it will be a YMMV kinda thing so you should understand that before giving it a go.....results vary.

Augment the pineapple / celery smoothie with CLOMID (for additional benefits)....if the stars align, you could be spraying gobs of goo like Peter North in no time.

Good luck! Originally Posted by Chateau Becot
Clomid CLOMID, the estrogen modulator, three babies at once, fertility drug? Who knew?!!
Yes Watermelon good idea. Especially during these hot summer months. Originally Posted by rrabbit6926
Celery = volume..... Care to experiment with this? Please rrabbit? 😜
Baby I'm ready to see if celery works
You kids should video this for the rest of us perverted souls, you know?
Ok so 100% without a doubt CELERY worked yesterday.....& I loved every fucking drop of it 😜🐰💥🎉🎉

Extra volume is an understatement........
Baby I'm ready to see if celery works Originally Posted by rrabbit6926
Thanks for the celery experience 😏💦💦💦💦💦💦💦
Wowsers is all I can say
I wish I was rabbits Dick for one session. Damn Vanessa is hott!!!! Lol.
I wish I was rabbits Dick for one session. Damn Vanessa is hott!!!! Lol. Originally Posted by Bikerjoe337
Ha Thank you sweetheart
I blow a lot of guys daily and really appreciate the ones who eat lot so fruit and don't smoke. Sweet tasting cum is delicious and makes you want to swallow. I agree, that the same holds true for gals. I eat a lot of fruit and guys tell me how sweet both my pussy juice and my pee is when I feed them. For gals who pee in a guys mouth, eat lots of fruit and they will be so addicted to all your juices.
I blow a lot of guys daily and really appreciate the ones who eat lot so fruit and don't smoke. Sweet tasting cum is delicious and makes you want to swallow. I agree, that the same holds true for gals. I eat a lot of fruit and guys tell me how sweet both my pussy juice and my pee is when I feed them. For gals who pee in a guys mouth, eat lots of fruit and they will be so addicted to all your juices. Originally Posted by FemiLove
Well said, Noelle Love's juices are indescribably tasty
Gemineye, does Noelle eat a lot of fruits? I have not met her yet but gals who are very tasty like me can be fun in a doubles where we all eat each other to the max)
Celery works without a doubt.
I eat relatively healthy, don't smoke, Drink plenty of water and eat fruit almost daily. I've been told my taste is a little salty, I've never tasted it. I wonder what makes it salty? I don't eat much salt in my food and don't eat junk food.
Joe, I don't have a suggestion for you. Sounds like you're doing a lot right. Do you need to overcome your natural salty with more pineapple?
I hadn't paid much attention to pineapple juice before this thread began (pineapple, yes). I notice now there are quite a number of pineapple juice and combination juices.
Joe, I don't have a suggestion for you. Sounds like you're doing a lot right. Do you need to overcome your natural salty with more pineapple?
I hadn't paid much attention to pineapple juice before this thread began (pineapple, yes). I notice now there are quite a number of pineapple juice and combination juices. Originally Posted by Derek Emory
The juice is ok but pure pineapple works best.