Gosh damn, this place really has gone to SHIT, the CowGirls start out 1-1 (could have easily been 2-0), played 2 very good games and there are no Blue Kool-Aid or Haters posting?!!

I got the ''Deadskins'' part right!

42-7 at Halftime. God Damn.. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Now 49-7, after a blocked punt in the end zone for a TD.

The Defense has really scored 21 of the points, so my prediction of 34 may line up with the true Offensive performance.

Embarrasing game for the Deadskins. 2 of their Defensive Linemen had a brief skirmish in the first half, at least one punch thrown. And that was before the blowout was well underway.
Let me guess...you think the Cowboys should still be playing the "Redskins" tonight? Originally Posted by MrMarriott
No I don’t. I am a very, very small part Comanche Indian, and the ‘Redskins’ mascot label has always been offensive to me. When the Team’s name change was gaining momentum I suggested they keep the Indian reference, but try to find an Indigenous Tribe of that area (and there are a lot) from the past to be a rename for the Team. I think this Washington Football Team bullshit was a total loss for the proud Native Americans of this country, and they are partially to blame because of their lack of vision for the pride so many partial and non-Indians of this country take in the Native American legacy of this country’s heritage.

You didn’t answer my question Black Man?
That was a TOTAL ASS WHOOPIN’!
CowGirls 56 - WFT 14
The Boys played great in all 3 phases of the game, one of the best of the year!!
11 Wins, 4 Losses...NFC East Champions!...Step 1

I don’t blame the one WFT defensive lineman throwing that punch on the bench at the other Dude. The other Dude was running his mouth then stood up and poked his finger into that guy’s head and he took offense to that...The guy didn’t react angrily to anything loud mouth was doing until that mother fucker put his hands on him. I wish his punch would have connected.

I don’t blame the one WFT defensive lineman throwing that punch on the bench at the other Dude. The other Dude was running his mouth then stood up and poked his finger into that guy’s head and he took offense to that...The guy didn’t react angrily to anything loud mouth was doing until that mother fucker put his hands on him. I wish his punch would have connected. Originally Posted by ManSlut
The 2 of them apparently have had a long-running fued, and even played at Alabama together. One of them should probably be traded, for the sake of the team.
You didn’t answer my question Black Man? Originally Posted by ManSlut
Don't matter...got nothing to do with Romo sucking for over a decade and being paid like he was performing like Tom Brady. Almost every win he did achieve was because of a field goal bailout or due to the other team shooting themselves in the foot at the last minute. Nevertheless, it was money well spent to everyone at that time.
JJ is still BSC , But the boys looked good
I just crunched some numbers of the 4 division leaders in the NFC - Dallas, Green Bay, Tampa Bay & LA Rams- and it confirmed my thoughts that even though Green Bay currently has the better record of the 4 they are the weakest team...But if the standings remain the same into the playoffs Green Bay will have a distinct Home Field advantage due to the weather, not due to their play- they have the weakest defense, and their offense is good, but not great...Go Boys!!

The two stats are PDIW (+Point Differential in Wins) and PDIL (-Point Differential in Losses):

Dallas:
PDIW= +16.27
PDIL= -7.25
Differential= +9.02

Tampa Bay:
PDIW= +15.27
PDIL= -9.25
Differential= +6.02

LA Rams:
PDIW= +13.45
PDIL= -14.50
Differential= -1.05

Green Bay:
PDIW= +8.58
PDIL= -14.67
Differential= -6.09
Good analysis but they always say throw the regular season out the window during the post-season.
Atlanta Braves are a good recent example.
Well... here we go. Wasnt expecting an exciting last week of the season but we got some really good games. Jags embarrassed Indy out of the playoffs, Rams lost to the 49ers in OT, Cards lost to the Hawks, and the sunday night game was possibly one of the best games of the season between Raiders/Chargers. Not gonna lie, was hoping it would end in a tie so the Steelers would be knocked out and end Ben's career then and there.

Cowboys have a match up with the 49ers Sunday at 3:30. I wont take everything the Cowboys did against the Eagles as a reason to get excited. Eagles were playing the JV team. Only thing I can say is they shouldnt be rusty by taking a week off. 49ers have some players that scare me. We always struggle against good tight ends... Kittle may have struggled this year, but he is still a top tier TE. Deebo is going to be the one to keep an eye on.

If our defense can get to pretty boy Garoppolo, we should have a good chance to win this one. Should be a good match up tho. While I like Zeke, Pollard is going to be our main weapon. We have to get him going early.

If our defense can get to pretty boy Garoppolo, we should have a good chance to win this one. Should be a good match up tho. While I like Zeke, Pollard is going to be our main weapon. We have to get him going early. Originally Posted by Drkviper85
I think the 49ers will contain Pollard (and Zeke). They are the #1 rush defense, I think. Bosa and the rest will menace Dak, he can eat up weak defenses, such as the 3rd stringers the Eagles had last week, but put Dak against a real defense, and a different QB shows up.

49ers 20

Cowboys 16

The over-under is 49.5, so my call is well below the analysts on that.
I think the 49ers will contain Pollard (and Zeke). They are the #1 rush defense, I think. Bosa and the rest will menace Dak, he can eat up weak defenses, such as the 3rd stringers the Eagles had last week, but put Dak against a real defense, and a different QB shows up.

49ers 20

Cowboys 16

The over-under is 49.5, so my call is well below the analysts on that. Originally Posted by Chung Tran

it's 16-7 SF at the half so you're on track so far. this match up is a bad one for Dallas, as you noted SF's run defense is ideally suited to containing Dallas's run game. Dallas is 9th in rushing, which sets up their 3rd ranked passing game.

several sports writers noted this was a bad match for the Cowgirls. so far, that appears to be true. Dallas isn't very good playing from behind so this is gonna be a tough one to pull out.
Dallas just gave up a TD after Dak throwing an INT. 23 - 7 now and not looking good for the Cowgirls.
well the Cowboys just got a big INT and turned it into a score. 23-17 SF now. Dallas is back in this in a big way with 8 minutes to go.
Season over
Season over Originally Posted by winn dixie

yeah they are done. even if they get the ball back they aren't gonna make it.