Palin Family Brawl

Versatile.

Obaminable's versatility: Putt-putt in the morning. Fund raisers at night. Originally Posted by LexusLover

Like the TYT's mentioned can you imagine the discussion we'd be having if it was Obama's family involved in a druken brawl and yet you guys continue to prop up this brain dead mannequin named Palin? All she's good for is good jerk off material.
Versatile.

Obaminable's versatility: Putt-putt in the morning. Fund raisers at night. Originally Posted by LexusLover
He has plenty of time as congress only worked about 950 hours in 2013.
Like the TYT's mentioned can you imagine the discussion we'd be having if it was Obama's family involved in a druken brawl and yet you guys continue to prop up this brain dead mannequin named Palin? All she's good for is good jerk off material. Originally Posted by Zanzibar789
And, the clock is rapidly winding down on that.....
And, the clock is rapidly winding down on that..... Originally Posted by timpage
Yeah, Her hotness factor definitely isn't what it was 6 or 8 years ago.
Like the TYT's mentioned can you imagine the discussion we'd be having if it was Obama's family involved in a druken brawl and yet you guys continue to prop up this brain dead mannequin named Palin? All she's good for is good jerk off material. Originally Posted by Zanzibar789
Obama’s uncle evades deportation after DUI arrest
4:12 PM 12/03/2013

President Odumbo’s Uncle, Onyango “Omar” Obama, is allowed to stay after a hearing in a U.S. immigration court this afternoon, according to the Boston Globe.

Onyango Obama has lived in the U.S. since the 1960s. He was ordered to leave the U.S. in 1986, 1989, and again 1992, but he disregarded the deportation orders, the Globe reports.

Onyango probably would have remained an unknown illegal alien, but he was arrested for drunk driving in Framingham, Mass., on a Wednesday night around 7:00 PM, Aug. 24, 2011 according to MetroWest Daily News. The newspaper reports that Onyango “nearly ran his sport utility vehicle into a police car.”

Onyango Obama testified today before immigration Judge Leonard Shapiro, who also granted asylum to Onyango’s sister, Zeituni Obama, in 2010, according to CBS Boston. Zeituni Obama applied for citizenship in 2002, was rejected and was ordered to leave in 2004, and eventually obtained asylum in 2010, according to CBS Boston.

The White House stated that the immigration case against Onyango Obama would be treated like any other immigration case. “Uncle Omar” retained Cleveland-based immigration attorney Margaret Wong, who was also Zeituni Obama’s immigration lawyer.

During the testimony, the Globe reports that President Odumbo’s name was invoked several times. The White House, of course, claimed not to be aware Onyango Obama was living illegally in the country. But Onyango asserted that his famous nephew stayed with him in Cambridge for a few weeks before attending Harvard Law School in the late 1980s, the Globe reports.
Yep!!! No special treatment was given to Odumbo's drunken uncle!!!

Odumbo's drunken uncle was treated just like every other illegal (read "criminal") immigrant: he was allowed to stay.
Who here has suggested that the Palins be forced to leave the country, IbIdiot?
Throw in a couple of rapes and the Palins are the "new Kennedys." Originally Posted by gnadfly
Which is why it merits comment. Glad you agree. Originally Posted by timpage
I don't. I'm denigrating the Democratic Royal Family, you are keeping the irrelevant relevant and don't even know it. Glad I can help bump this monument to your stupidity.
In English this time. Do I need to repost it again?

Grade-Schoolers need repetitive presentations to grasp the concepts ...

.. you seem to be no exception to that general rule.

If you must "dumb-down" ...

... just ask the "fellas" down at Nau's soda fountain about "self-defense"! Originally Posted by LexusLover
I suggest you work on your language skills. Or at least your English technique.

It's damned hard following those rambling, Gabby Johnson rants.

So please, repost it again.
Yeah, Her hotness factor definitely isn't what it was 6 or 8 years ago. Originally Posted by boardman
I saw her about four months ago and shook her hand. Still looks good to me.
I saw her about four months ago and shook her hand. Still looks good to me. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
I suspect better than 99% of the females getting her critics' attention.
I suggest you work on your language skills. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Since when did this become a bilingual or trilingual forum?

As I mentioned to another poster regarding reading comprehension, or just plain comprehension, ....

.. just because YOU CAN'T UNDERSTAND doesn't mean the poster can't write.
All she's good for is good jerk off material. Originally Posted by Zanzibar789
That's because she won't give you the "time of day"!

Here is your "pick of the litter" ...........

At least Palin is "good jerk off material" ... and not just a simple "jerk off"!
That's because she won't give you the "time of day"!

Here is your "pick of the litter" ...........

At least Palin is "good jerk off material" ... and not just a simple "jerk off"! Originally Posted by LexusLover

My pick? yeah right you better check my latest review and read it good. I can play / pick as I wish RW or hobby. ;-)
I saw her about four months ago and shook her hand. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
At least now I know why you act the way you do. That type of lunacy can be contagious.