Gorgeous Sexy Angel Baby

yes he is Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
WOW! I wish I could have hooked up with you darling!
We were talking when the messaging here said you're box was full, now I see why!
  • Quail
  • 02-27-2012, 05:27 PM
We will get together next week and Ill do ur pics for you ...u can be the new tease of Eccie...hahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahaaaaaaaaaa Originally Posted by Sexyangelbaby

Hey guys, Just remember that I was the photographer of this ( and other ) great new pictures of SAB.

I would truly welcome the opportunity to try my best to take some pictures of each of you individually as well as together.

You tell me where and when to be there and I will change my schedule to show up- anytime and anyplace..My rates are extremely reasonable !!! - lol

Thanks.
Hey guys, Just remember that I was the photographer of this ( and other ) great new pictures of SAB.

I would truly welcome the opportunity to try my best to take some pictures of each of you individually as well as together.

You tell me where and when to be there and I will change my schedule to show up- anytime and anyplace..My rates are extremely reasonable !!! - lol

Thanks. Originally Posted by quail
lmao I BET!!
  • leesa
  • 02-27-2012, 05:37 PM
lmao I BET!! Originally Posted by Sexyangelbaby
Me too!
This is GOODBYE everyone it's been alot of FUN but can't stay ,gotta go ...see ya bye....................wish nothing but the best to all of you ....mwuuahhh

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ggzxInyzVE&ob=av2e
Sab asked me to post this picture for her since her account is disabled. She wishes every one the best and wanted to post one last image. So here it is.
02011.jpg
Originally Posted by tsmtogo
This is GOODBYE everyone it's been alot of FUN but can't stay ,gotta go ... Originally Posted by Sexyangelbaby
"FUN" is a relative term.... but I promised myself that I would try to look at these types of things in the "fun" way that OSD does.

I'm quite surprised at the lack of response to this. Maybe that is an encouraging sign that we won't have yet ANOTHER drama-filled 18-page thread about this. (oh, the Mods can only hope)

Good luck in all you do, Babe! I'll just say it has been "INTERESTING."
Although its sad to see her go its probably for the better. Hate to see her travel down the road that other girls have and turn sour. I do wish her the best in whatever she decides to do.
  • leesa
  • 02-29-2012, 08:44 AM
Although its sad to see her go its probably for the better. Hate to see her travel down the road that other girls have and turn sour. I do wish her the best in whatever she decides to do. Originally Posted by Goomba
She did go out on top, I too wish her the best!
"FUN" is a relative term.... but I promised myself that I would try to look at these types of things in the "fun" way that OSD does.

I'm quite surprised at the lack of response to this. Maybe that is an encouraging sign that we won't have yet ANOTHER drama-filled 18-page thread about this. (oh, the Mods can only hope)

Good luck in all you do, Babe! I'll just say it has been "INTERESTING." Originally Posted by rooster69
good for you.

Now I need to remember and put DT up for icky man/fucktard of the year for 2012
good for you.

Now I need to remember and put DT up for icky man/fucktard of the year for 2012 Originally Posted by offshoredrilling

And to what do I owe that honor?
mmmmmmm hint: reread locked threAD in little boys room ijs LOL
She did go out on top, I too wish her the best! Originally Posted by leesa
not yet. I hoping to fix that. But may be to late. I that case hoping for a cum back.