hamilton on gun control (not really) & militia

You never went to war STFU Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Neither did you. If you did you fought for the other side.

Jim[/QUOTE]

LMAO prove it commie.[/QUOTE]
You support Liberals.

Jim
Neither did you. If you did you fought for the other side.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
LMAO prove it commie.[/QUOTE]
You support Liberals.

Jim[/QUOTE]

LMAO Brrrrp wrong again jim. Next..........
LMAO prove it commie. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You support Liberals.

Jim[/QUOTE]

LMAO Brrrrp wrong again jim. Next..........[/QUOTE]
So you're voting for Trump?

Jim
Reports claim 202 rounds were fired, including the rounds fired by the security guard and the police. This guy shows how someone can smuggle that rifle, pistol and seven magazines into the club.

I didn't make your point at all. Because the discussion was about the AR-15 and it has never been a Military issued firearm. Furthermore what was available during WW2 that was fully automatic for the average infantry soldier? You just run off on a tangent trying to make a bullshit point. This quest you're on to seem witty and intelligent isn't working. Nobody takes your dumb ass serious.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
only the Germans had it.
https://warisboring.com/hitler-hated...0d9#.pst641pnq
I like "trench brooms" us citizens should be allowed to own them... I just don't want to pay a tax for my GOD given rights, fuckers!

Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Tommy guns were essentially light machine guns.

they weren't issued in large numbers as standard issue. I don't think it had features the STG-44 had, select fire.
Tommy guns were essentially light machine guns.

they weren't issued in large numbers as standard issue. I don't think it had features the STG-44 had, select fire. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
The Thompson submachine gun was primarily different from the STG-44, because it fired 45 cal pistol ammunition; whereas, the STG-44 fired modified rifle ammunition. The Thompson M1 model could be switched from full-auto to semi-auto.

Over 1.5 million military Thompson submachine guns were produced during World War II. (Wiki)

Nevertheless, the Thompson is more comparable to the German MP-40, than the STG-44, because it also fired a 9 mm pistol round:

And the U.S. also fielded (700,000) this, by comparision, POS: The M-3 --

If you are ever in Las Vegas, go by the "Gun Store" and fire "The Shoot The Wall Package". The Thompson is a dream to fire!

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/wha...of2&yptr=yahoo Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You're an illiterate, lib-retard fuck citing an illiterate lib-retard fuck, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.

"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State ..."
The survival of the state depends on a well regulated militia, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.

"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms ..."
A well regulated militia depends on an armed citizenry, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.

"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."
Hence, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, an armed citizenry is the precursor for a well regulated militia which is necessary for the survival of a "free state": not vice versa as your cited lib-retard jackass of an ignoramus claims, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.

You're an illiterate, lib-retard fuck citing an illiterate lib-retard fuck, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.

The survival of the state depends on a well regulated militia, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.

A well regulated militia depends on an armed citizenry, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.

Hence, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, an armed citizenry is the precursor for a well regulated militia which is necessary for the survival of a "free state": not vice versa as your cited lib-retard jackass of an ignoramus claims, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.

Originally Posted by I B Hankering
What say shit slinger?

poopthrowing.jpg
only the Germans had it.
https://warisboring.com/hitler-hated...0d9#.pst641pnq Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
What does that have to do with the price of tea in china?

Jim