ASPD Fallout

Me. But I liked my other one better
Me. But I liked my other one better Originally Posted by OliviaHoward
Where is my photoshop. I need to lighten that one up so I can see the good stuff.
I was reminded that my avatar did not comply. Originally Posted by Lauren Summerhill
Looks like you are going for extra credit.
Looks like you are going for extra credit. Originally Posted by pjorourke
Oh for sure Lauren gets extra credit. Aiden MacKenna, I just noticed, put up her nude avatar. I saw it on my exploding eggs thread. Totally hot.

PJ, it is supposed to be an artsy-fartsy shot. Maybe I’ll pick another one tomorrow for the actual feminine form day.
Totally hot. Originally Posted by OliviaHoward
Word!

PJ, it is supposed to be an artsy-fartsy shot. Maybe I’ll pick another one tomorrow for the actual feminine form day.
Either that or get me better glasses.

While it lasts.
Much better. My eyes are getting so bad I couldn't even tell it was Olivia's back. I usually have to supplement my eyesight with touch.
BTW, I am very disappointed in the ladies here. The turnout for the first annual Fully Naked Avatar day was not good. Aiden, Lauren, Nicolette, Olivia -- very nice! Thank you for participating.

I'm giving the rest of you ladies a second chance. Fully Naked Avatar day will be extended to Friday. We need to work on the community spirit here in our new clubhouse. Lets see how many we can get to join in.
Sorry, I didn't sign up for this. One day's my limit, besides it's getting really cold outside.
Sorry, I didn't sign up for this. One day's my limit, besides it's getting really cold outside. Originally Posted by Nicolette Bordeauxva
Sweetheart, you've been living in Houston far too long if you think that is cold
Sweetheart, you've been living in Houston far too long if you think that is cold Originally Posted by discreetgent
Maybe better posted on another thread, but...

"Sorry, need to cancel all daytime incalls for Friday. Kids will be home from school & can't get a sitter. Hoping for sunshine on Monday."
I'm giving the rest of you ladies a second chance. Fully Naked Avatar day will be extended to Friday. We need to work on the community spirit here in our new clubhouse. Lets see how many we can get to join in. Originally Posted by pjorourke
Well damn, I'm in the middle of moving and my cameras are all still packed away... guess I'll just wait and try to catch the next one

In the meantime, perhaps I will simply have to declare this Fully Naked IRL Day; I shall strip down to my nekkid bits and dance around my new house wearing nothing but these luscious red heels I just bought!
for all the drama it was valuable to me. it became my one stop shop to avoid painful lessons of a newbie looking to hobby.
Sweetheart, you've been living in Houston far too long if you think that is cold Originally Posted by discreetgent
When the puddles turn to solid ice and don't cover my car with mud when I plow through them, it's cold enough. It will be in the 20's tonight.
Sorry, I didn't sign up for this. One day's my limit, besides it's getting really cold outside. Originally Posted by Nicolette Bordeauxva
I have a headache.