Question for the ladies who CIM

Am I the only one who thinks that a nut smells like bleach? lol Originally Posted by AlexaTheAmazon

.....haha most of the time it does...a lil' bit
I certainly prefer nqns. To do otherwise just seem to break the mood. Originally Posted by silverfox52
Just have them put it in a cup for you!
  • OKbud
  • 09-24-2011, 08:37 PM
Of the providers I've seen, the ones that like and are willing to do CIM are the ones that I tend to see more often. If she's into it then it makes for all the more of a "passionate" experience. I can understand why a lot of ladies don't like to do it. Just because a provider doesn't do CIM, doesn't mean I don't want to see them but the ones that do enjoy CIM hold a special place in my heart and my johnson.
NOT grossing out on the national board as much as the NOLA one LOL... ewwwwww..pit-tooo-eyyyy!!! To each their own.. OH and hey I was wondering if ya'll realize who we are and what we do?? Do ya just not care?? I am curious.. things have changed so much in such a few years.. NOBODY is as scared as I was providing and a condom broke..and ya'll talk about cim?? I THOUGHT I was a pro..I guess I thought wrong.. xxoo annie
NOT grossing out on the national board as much as the NOLA one LOL... ewwwwww..pit-tooo-eyyyy!!! To each thier own .. xxoo annie Originally Posted by annie@christophers

Annie you seem like a cool lady but the big agency ad for every reply is a bit much don't you think?
Well me personally I love to drink it up. If he can't bust on my ass then in my mouth it is. Some men like it and so do I so it's a win/win situation. I love the taste and the way their toes curl up when I suck every drop out. Its fun for me. So I don't know what their problem is.
Dont do the ad stuff.. I am at a loss for all this stuff.. I mean HOW MUCH DOES IT PAY ?? lol.. I am way to old to be doing this cim thing.. I would be WAY TO SCARED OF THE DEADLY GROSS SHIT OUT THERE.. Arent ya'll a LITTLE scared?? xxoo annie
Dont do the ad stuff.. I am at a loss for all this stuff.. I mean HOW MUCH DOES IT PAY ?? lol.. I am way to old to be doing this cim thing.. I would be WAY TO SCARED OF THE DEADLY GROSS SHIT OUT THERE.. Arent ya'll a LITTLE scared?? xxoo annie Originally Posted by annie@christophers
Well, I'm nearly 52, and age hasn't seemed to diminish my enjoyment of CIM. As far as medical statistics go, the CDC states, "The risk of transmitting STD's through oral sex is much lower than that of anal or vaginal sex." Most of the bugs can't survive the digestive acids, but yes, still possible. I don't do oral bare after dental work, when I might have more risk with sensitive gums, or if junior looks "off," (some of you wank so much it inflames your skin, and you know who you are) and there are holistic precautions I take prior and after, and while studies on natural, ancient methods are more lacking, a lot of proof is coming up (haha) to show those old Chinese medicine men and their ilk may have really known what they were doing. Since I'm paranoid about hygiene and health, I get tested about as often as gradeschoolers take spelling quizzes.

There is always a undeniable risk even with the best precautions, and that's the chance we all take in the hobby. Just as possible in the "civilian" life if you have multiple partners, however.

Now, as far as FLAVOR goes, it's highly recommended by "The Doctors" and "Dr. Oz," among others, that some of you add pineapple to your diet to turn that salty, bleachy taste into sweet. I promise you from personal experimentation, it works.
General speaking I love CIM. I'm not a quitter or a spitter. but there are always exceptions....
This reminds me of a guy who grabbed my head and was shoving it forcably onto his cock, to the point I gagged hard and then my reflex kicked in and my jaw clamped down onto him teeth and all. Trust me, he let go quickly with a big "OWWW.. what the f*ck" exclamation.

Never try to force a woman to deep throat you, and don't be grabbin her head and hair like that if that isn't her thing. You might get a nasty gash in your dick that resembles teethmarks. Oh, and how are you going to explain that to your S.O?

Very important to realize not all women like that nor appreciate that. Originally Posted by Guilty Pleasures
you remind me of an incident i had with a bitbull & a hammer.
Can I get a good looking provider who's a thin or athletic build, 5-6 or taller, between the ages of 18-30 who can testify of loving the whole CIM/Swallowing experience??
cum has so many GREAT & TASTY uses..maybe it needs to be "patented"......lol
^^^ lol turned me on a little bit.
Some of you girls are damn good actresses. Not everyone's cum taste good. Some are bitter, some taste like garlic and others taste like granola and pineapples. Don't ask lolz! Most of the time it's bitter and taste like egg, milk and garlic YACK! Stop telling these men that they taste good when then don't. Make them drink pineapple juice for a whole month and you'll notice a difference.

As for me, I had my first CIM experience the other day and it was fantastic. Would I do it again? Hell no! LMFAO... well maybe
quote---Some of you girls are damn good actresses. Not everyone's cum taste good.

LOL...that is why I like to swallow it really fast & then I don't notice a taste....just a "power surge from a job well done"