FlynnFlammed

• WTF
  • 01-15-2019, 04:47 PM
Sullivan isn't presiding over the investigation of the investigators. Flynn will be exonerated. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Just like I told you and LL when you both erroneously concluded that judge Sullivan would exonerate Flynn...time will tell.

Hopefully for you this will be an old thread and wu won't want me to bump it to say I told you so.
Just like I told you and LL when you both erroneously concluded that judge Sullivan would exonerate Flynn...time will tell.

Hopefully for you this will be an old thread and wu won't want me to bump it to say I told you so.
Originally Posted by WTF
Sullivan isn't presiding over the investigation of the investigators. There'll soon be a new AG in town, and Flynn will be exonerated.
Off topic

Anytime Trump acts nice to some one he's trolling them. He wants something.

You'd think folks would have figured that out. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
He was nice to Nancy. He trolled her. He wanted something. She said....NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOO!!!!!!! LMAO NOOOOOOOO!!!!

You would think folks would have figured that out

https://video.search.yahoo.com/searc...f&action=click
He was nice to Nancy. He trolled her. He wanted something. She said....NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOO!!!!!!! LMAO NOOOOOOOO!!!!

You would think folks would have figured that out

https://video.search.yahoo.com/searc...f&action=click Originally Posted by themystic
So? Every one else knows she's a cunt. Not much to figure out.

Just what is it that makes Libs want to suck Nancy Pelosi yeast infected, maggot invested, dirty, smelly, hairy, cunt anyway? Is it the aroma or the maggots?

Just what is it that makes Libs want to suck Nancy Pelosi yeast infected, maggot invested, dirty, smelly, hairy, cunt anyway? Is it the aroma or the maggots? Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
Liberals don't mind sucking Nancy's pussy. They just kind of "suck it up" lol and get it over with. They are willing for the trade off. Especially in light of how she is Spanking Trumps ass in Public LOL!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOO DONALD NOOOOOOOO!!!!!

But liberals do have certain morals that Trump supporters don't seem to share. They aren't willing to suck Donald's dick. They already know hes a dick. Not much to figure out
Flynn is Flammed LOL!!! Oh the irony. Lock her up Lock her Up LMAO !!!!!!!!!!!!!

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q...4&&FORM=VDRVRV
Liberals don't mind sucking Nancy's pussy. They just kind of "suck it up" lol and get it over with. They are willing for the trade off. Especially in light of how she is Spanking Trumps ass in Public LOL!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOO DONALD NOOOOOOOO!!!!!

But liberals do have certain morals that Trump supporters don't seem to share. They aren't willing to suck Donald's dick. They already know hes a dick. Not much to figure out Originally Posted by themystic
Morals or not, the Dick suckers still belong to the Libs. I bet Chuck gets his knob polished quite often. Judging by what I've seen it causes TDS.
Morals or not, the Dick suckers still belong to the Libs. I bet Chuck gets his knob polished quite often. Judging by what I've seen it causes TDS. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
Goodnight Lama. I can see your getting tired. Nite nite

PS: I know its hard to sleep knowing an army, uhh I mean Caravan, of women and children are about to invade the country. Rest comfortably knowing our Commander in Chief is a great General. He will protect us.
  • WTF
  • 01-16-2019, 07:08 AM

Just what is it that makes Libs want to suck Nancy Pelosi yeast infected, maggot invested, dirty, smelly, hairy, cunt anyway? Is it the aroma or the maggots? Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
Wtf does this have to do with Mike Flynn?

Please give me your opinion on the Mike Flynn who lied to the FBI and was paid some money and went from backing a secular form of government in Turkey that was much more pro western friendly to a Muslim dictator that we are having yo beg to not kill our Kurdish allies.

IB and LL seems to think Flynn a fucking hero and is being railroaded. I think Flynn is as close to a traitor as one can legally be without actually being one.
Nancy Pelosi yeast infected, maggot invested, dirty, smelly, hairy, cunt anyway? Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
dry is one adjective that comes to my mind
  • WTF
  • 01-16-2019, 07:15 AM
It
dry is one adjective that comes to my mind Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
Get the fuck back on topic....Mike Flynn is the topic.

Do you have anything intelligent to say about that cocksucker?

Please give me your opinion on the Mike Flynn who lied to the FBI and was paid some money and went from backing a secular form of government in Turkey that was much more pro western friendly to a Muslim dictator that we are having yo beg to not kill our Kurdish allies.

IB and LL seems to think Flynn a fucking hero and is being railroaded. I think Flynn is as close to a traitor as one can legally be without actually being one.
Originally Posted by WTF
Flynn is an American citizen. As such, he is entitled to certain rights under the Constitution. Every American citizen should be concerned that he is being subjected to illegal and abusive governmental persecution.

IB and LL seems to think Flynn a fucking hero and is being railroaded. I think Flynn is as close to a traitor as one can legally be without actually being one. Originally Posted by WTF
Lama openly supports Flynn. He doesn't know his stuff. No one takes him serious. He is the self appointed court jester for the Trump faction of this forum. They love him.Read his posts and you will see what I mean. Im sure hes a great guy but he really doesn't know much about politics. He does know a lot about guns and abortion though
Flynn is an American citizen. As such, he is entitled to certain rights under the Constitution. Every American citizen should be concerned that he is being subjected to illegal and abusive governmental persecution.

Originally Posted by I B Hankering
What right was the dick sucking traitor denied?

He reminds me of Nostradamus in his prophecy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RRSxw2KKYVE
  • WTF
  • 01-16-2019, 07:28 AM

Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Flynn was a former General and as such should not been lying to the FBI. There is no excuse for him as much as you'd wish there to be.

Also, militarily, he was correct in his support of the overthrow of the Muslim Dictator in Turkey...for him to change his mind for a few bucks and support the Muslim Dictator that puts our soldiers in harms way with this asshole in charge of Turkey is on the border of treason.

I have no sympathy for that cocksucker...imhp his citizenship should be revoked