To STRAP ON or not to STRAP ON

My only question ... Where do I post the Review and Pictures?
As they will be of YOUR ass being taking and YOUR cock being swallowed, YOUR mouth being stuffed.....ummmm anywhere YOU see fit..................lol
Ahhhh the visuals....Yes
OMG, I was searching around for a provider that indulged in strap on play and WOW....this sounds hott. I would love to learn to be gang banged by some hot ladies with their girl cocks. Oh, that sounds like soo much fun. I am a virgin that way...but damn what a fantasy...... I want to play. Hello DFW
OMG, I was searching around for a provider that indulged in strap on play and WOW....this sounds hott. I would love to learn to be gang banged by some hot ladies with their girl cocks. Oh, that sounds like soo much fun. I am a virgin that way...but damn what a fantasy...... I want to play. Hello DFW Originally Posted by chicseeker

Ms A & i will be in Dallas around the same times!
.............................. Originally Posted by DallasRain
I agree Dallas...................
I have never tried anything bigger than my girlfriends finger but always wanted too . The idea of being dominated by a beautiful girl with a strap on is really hot . Kinda makes you go hmmmm....
It would seem DallasRain , that the lil slut is doubting us and our bags of trick we pack.....I know I just upgraded to a suitcase on wheels to haul my toys around.......And I do have 3 harness's along with 9 different Dongs in which to use and abuse him with....not counting my vibrators and plugs....So lil Hookem The question is: Do YOU feel LUCKY???? Originally Posted by Ms. Athena
Just out of curiosity, what is the experience with TSA like when you travel with that suitcase?
I can see it now, the advertisement will read, "New hookem69horns high capacity tunnel will be opening next month. Innovative techniques and modern technology allows the tunnel to now accept loads up to three tractor trailers in width."
LMAO Nut..............
If you look on Tamsen Crown's web page, she has a picture of her in a short skirt with her pinkish cock hanging out. I bet she would love to introduce you to her girl cock.
I only had the prostate massage/BBBJ treatment once and it was great. Don't know why I never ask for it now, almost ordered an Aneros back when I was having discomfort from enlargement (supplements seem to have controlled that now).

Just don't think I could relax enough for full on strap on, maybe if I was in a position to "give" more than once in a full moon I could justify trying something different sometime.

Enjoy and be safe.
If you look on Tamsen Crown's web page, she has a picture of her in a short skirt with her pinkish cock hanging out. I bet she would love to introduce you to her girl cock. Originally Posted by CajunGent
I would SO be down for that . Litterly
Like these........................