Michele Bachmann Says If You Are Unemployed, You Should Starve

No, It's the OWS people demanding free food. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
I suspect there are quite a few of the "OWS people" who were disgruntled Tea Partiers still searching for something to protest about!
Are they formerly "disgruntled" or currently "gruntled." I didn't quite get your post.
What about people like me? I do not like any of the current choices for the White House. All candidates are fatally flawed, some more than others. All options are basically who do you dislike less. I would like all of the current batch to go away, way far away.
Pyramider, I agree.
I just took the time to read this whole thread, and I gotta tell you, it's a knee slapper. But I think Marshall wins the funniest post with "Jesus said, YOU are your brother's keeper, NOT Government." Of course Jesus never said this, I think Marshall is trying to quote Genesis 4:9, which has nothing to do with government. In fact it was a little before Jesus' time. But if you want to quote Jesus, here's a good start: Matthew 19:21 And Jesus said unto him, if thou wilt be perfect, go and sell that thou hast, and give to the poor and thou shall have treasure in heaven: and come and follow me. Another good quote: Matthew 22:21 Render therefore unto Caesar the things that are Caesar's; and unto God, things that are God's.
TopCat

Its just like when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor.
Its just like when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor. Originally Posted by pyramider
No more "Animal House" for you!
No. I'll paraphrase. In the book of Genesis, Cain killed his brother Abel. God knowing this appeared before Cain and asked him, "Where is your brother?" And Cain answered, "Am I my brother's keeper?" Which pissed off God who put a curse on him. So you see, there's nothing about government here. Except to say, if you vote for Cain, do so at your own risk.
TopCat
No. I'll paraphrase. In the book of Genesis, Cain killed his brother Abel. God knowing this appeared before Cain and asked him, "Where is your brother?" And Cain answered, "Am I my brother's keeper?" Which pissed off God who put a curse on him. So you see, there's nothing about government here. Except to say, if you vote for Cain, do so at your own risk.
TopCat Originally Posted by topcat19542001

CAIN IS MORE ABLE!
Doesn't crow agree with you?
TC
Hey guys, do you all really believe this stuff?
No, I don't believe Michele Bachmann wants unemployed people to starve.
Surprisingly, Trynagetlaid has not posted in this thread!?!

TopCat Originally Posted by topcat19542001
LMAO...

Oh I love that! Best laugh for me today!!
No, I don't believe Michele Bachmann wants unemployed people to starve. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Just think what she would do to our "hobby"