What phrase do you like to say when announcing you're about to cum?

Depends on how good the momentum was building up to the "O" but" Mmmmmm,hmmmm oh fuck yeah,right there,right there riiiiiiiiight theeeeere,mmmmmmm.....oh fuck" thats a pretty good one if its monumental all kinds of shit is uttered and a very unidentifiable dialect called "Just got fucked stupid",lol!
Depends on how good the momentum was building up to the "O" but" Mmmmmm,hmmmm oh fuck yeah,right there,right there riiiiiiiiight theeeeere,mmmmmmm.....oh fuck" thats a pretty good one if its monumental all kinds of shit is uttered and a very unidentifiable dialect called "Just got fucked stupid",lol! Originally Posted by caramelqtee mila
I know what you mean, one of my favs is "Mila baby mmmmmm fuck ya get it all out of me baby!" . . . Errr something like that I can't remember at that point I was too damn caught up in the moment. Lol
Hey Ruby. "What a Lovely Tea Party:" is in reference to Jay and Silent Bob Stikes Back. It cracks me up every single time I hear it. Originally Posted by junglemonkey
i havent seen that movie in years....lmfao!!
Move if you wanna see me squirt

or

move unless u want it all over your face

or

DONT STOP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Then I just scream really loud - or so the neighbors say.....f*ck the neighbors they're just jealous.

Then I laugh

slowly come back to earth

unplaster my eyelids from the front of my brain

phew.....

lol lol
Ah I love squirters
"Surrender Dorothy!!"

(shamelessly stolen from "After Hours")
"What a lovely Tea Party". Originally Posted by junglemonkey

I get it know!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqnGsdmEkk0
  • Taint
  • 04-19-2011, 11:07 AM
"Nothing but net!"
Oh, and maybe you just need to find the right girl to make you loud. Aheeeeemmmm! Originally Posted by Naughty Nali
You tryin' to tell me something
You tryin' to tell me something Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
dang skippy!!!!
Nali.... Are you vocal?
In my 20's I tried this a couple of times:

"Goooooooooooooooooooooooo al"

She was brazilian, loved soccer and she got it! Didn't work as well with my blue-blood evangelical significant other.
Nali.... Are you vocal? Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
I sure as hell can be! It's all in the chemistry, and talent ;-)
I sure as hell can be! It's all in the chemistry, and talent ;-) Originally Posted by Naughty Nali
I don't know about chemistry but I think I got enough talent to make ya get loud
shit if you tell me u fixing to squirt them im all ears.....and watching.....wet me down baby....fuck yeah.

other than that....i say im fixing to nut...all over your back and ass because i like doggie....