Would you prefer Pegging or simple prostate massage?

I know Tori has one of these! In fact we each have one. Eleven inches of solid stainless steel. The fattest end is actually covered by my hand in this picture. I can't even fit it into my mouth~ that's how wide it is!

Originally Posted by spicyzoey
OMG that is fucking hot!
+1!

Right now for me it comes down to the providers experience. The more experience she has with PM and/or pegging the better the experience will be for me.

I love the idea of her being in charge and I don't have to direct the scene so much.

I actually have a session coming up (Sunday) that I hope will be on point. 2 girls for 2 hours, one seems to have the experience with the control and some sensual and some strict BDSM including toys and the other more traditional vanilla GFE. I am hoping it will be an excellent mix, my mind just goes crazy with seeing myself being under control of one (I can see everything from me on my back with her mounting me to me bent over the bed or down on all fours) all the while my cock in the other girls mouth or pussy or my face buried between her legs.

Jesus, Sunday can't come (cum?) soon enough. Originally Posted by Suess4002
On my back, gorgeous woman pegging my ass while SO worships my cock and gives a running "commentary" . . .

Then SO and I side by side, asses up while getting alternately assfucked . . . Luckily we have a friend who loves this as much as we do
I enjoy both. I love straps a bit more though. Just being over a man or woman and just giving all of it... Well it's euphoric for me. And they seem to be in another world.
Dallas is an ultimate experience. Cock ring, FUMA, awesome...looking to peg next time our schedules meet.

Best to all,

EC
Thanks Evening baby...you are on my must do again list for June!
I love giving prostate massages as well. I love watching a man's toes curl when they blow
Today feel,s like a Brutal monster dual provider master sub dom peg a thon .

The edge of the stratosphere where i just about give my safe word . Then --

well thats up to the Dom . I want a Real Real Real Dom ! One that gets off on playing that role and wants to push my walls to the edge and actually get me to let go of my limits . Anyone think they fit the bill . If you can fuck me silly sideways and into the dirt . im in the car to the plane and there in side the day .
I definitely enjoy giving a prostate massage!!!! Blows me away to watch a mans face when I'm making him cum!!!
My girlfriend and Mistress has several sizes and styles of strap on. I LOVE when she fucks me with them and they are VERY popular amongst her clients. Our favorite way to play with the strap is during doubles, he gives it to me while she gives it to him.

I recently bought her this one and she really like it

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00DHLRNAO/...johnson+corset
Today feel,s like a Brutal monster dual provider master sub dom peg a thon .

The edge of the stratosphere where i just about give my safe word . Then --

well thats up to the Dom . I want a Real Real Real Dom ! One that gets off on playing that role and wants to push my walls to the edge and actually get me to let go of my limits . Anyone think they fit the bill . If you can fuck me silly sideways and into the dirt . im in the car to the plane and there in side the day . Originally Posted by slickahhughs
You need my Mistress Ciara Caress

Come to Las Vegas.

We name all our strap ons. I bet you can Henry & love it. But there is no way you can take her biggest monster strap I named Animal. Or maybe you will take it, love it & get fucked silly sideways into the dirt.

http://ciaracaress.callgirlfiles.com/
https://twitter.com/CIARACARESSVIP/
Can't I do both?
A lot of my guys like the Prostate Message better especially if they are newbies.. We can work into the strap-on eventually but most guys like to do this a lot at first As long we start small for the pegging they seem to do fine, or some boy butter works too as well as anal numbing lube.
I love how a strapon feels. My favorite position is with my head down and ass up, giving my mistress as much access as she wants.

A little dirty talk goes a long way too. I came once in the middle of being fucked and being told how naughty I was. Big difference than no words being said at all.
Ask the guy to buy one...
They know what they like and they know that no one was using it before they got there.