Would you date a trans woman ?

And I think they are Beautiful Sexy and happy that several Men here do like them more than those that are posting just like my clients that don't post reviews they don't want to deal with the drama or negative effects from being so out in the open about their open minded sexuality.

I've met some of the most striking in looks and personality TS and I like that Eccie is so awesome and open giving all the freedom to be them.

We're all unique and I'm secretly envious I wish I had a cock and boobs?
Not fair
And there's nothing wrong with being gayl�� Originally Posted by VENUSNOVA
That is your personal opinion; to which you are entitled. You are, however, not entitled to confuse facts with opinions, even the facts of life.

If your about to start quoting scriptures I'm not buying because I have met GAY GOOD humans like by far amazing cutie in nature without any disgusting traits that straight lovers have as far as love towards humanity, being honest, caring, not manipulation in every life choice and just Good wholesome.
If their sexual preference makes them evil them I'm going to he'll with them.
There are so many sweet hay souls
Only GOD judges
I’ve dated 3. Granted it was only a few hours at a time, but I’ve had a lot of fun with those three in my hobby career.
Only GOD judges Originally Posted by VENUSNOVA
I would wager that you really wish that that was true: it Is not. All of us judge others, and you know it. Further more, you know what things for which you are being judged. You may not like it, but you know it is true. Even those who not believe in a God, know they are judged.

So the plan is to not talk about it.

Most people just know the truth: what is, is. That is the fact, Jack
That is your personal opinion; to which you are entitled. You are, however, not entitled to confuse facts with opinions, even the facts of life.

Originally Posted by JRLawrence
Yes Right I agree with you
Just gotta say I love the fact that mods don't smack you with hate speech if you refuse to accept this delusion that is not even biological, but political. You'd think people would have realized this is all an agenda by now, but I digress.

Would I date a trans woman as a woman? No. If I were a male, would I? No.

Maybe people would be more accepting of different things if it wasn't constantly shoved in our faces. I don't have Hooker month like pride month, because I don't demand people notice me, accept me, or even respect me based on what I have between my legs or what I do for a living. I certainly don't bully people into it.

It's not even the biological premise that turns me off about most trans people, it's the attitude of you must kiss our butt and bow down to our agenda or we will label you a bully and have you arrested for accountability not knowing a freaking dude was still a freaking dude.

I will say, the OP has not come off this way at all, so I'm not saying it's everyone, but it's comical how the same people screaming just leave us alone, will not leave everyone else alone!

No one has to agree with your lifestyle, but you! It's absolutely absurd.
Only GOD judges Originally Posted by VENUSNOVA

Lol, yeah and that should scare you.😙
I would wager that you really wish that that was true: it Is not. All of us judge others, and you know it. Further more, you know what things for which you are being judged. You may not like it, but you know it is true. Even those who not believe in a God, know they are judged.

So the plan is to not talk about it.

Most people just know the truth: what is, is. That is the fact, Jack Originally Posted by JRLawrence

Amen hahaha 😂
God Almighty, I have to wonder how some of the responders here actually obtain funding for their hobby time. The typos and purely shitty grammar can't possibly sustain a salary paid by someone else. Originally Posted by Tushay0

THREAD WINNER!😩😂😂😂
Only if I were gay and into dating men.

No.
Lol, yeah and that should scare you.😙 Originally Posted by Kimberly Kisses
Ahahah right
Dating? Probably not, but that goes for everyone. I'm an emotionally detached person. Anal intercourse? Again no thank you regardless of gender. Bbbj with Russian, sign me up. Her titties and lips are just as real as the next person.
Dating? Probably not, but that goes for everyone. I'm an emotionally detached person. Anal intercourse? Again no thank you regardless of gender. Bbbj with Russian, sign me up. Her titties and lips are just as real as the next person. Originally Posted by thewoodthatcould
ohh really