So, TheNew York Times Now Admits That The Information In Hunter Biden’s Laptop IS AUTHENTIC

What blows my mind is that it is even that high. I can't think of one single positive thing Brandon has done since taking office.
Don't blame me, I voted for Kanye!
Seriously though, not all of us that despise Sleepy Joe are MAGA-hat wearing Trump supporters. I'd certainly take him again over Biden/Harris though. Originally Posted by Brandofan

He’s not at 38 percent.

But 100 percent of the real Americans in this forum disapprove of your daily fake news, offensive blather
flimsiest
He’s not at 38 percent.

But 100 percent of the real Americans in this forum disapprove of your daily fake news, offensive blather Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You mean it's even lower now?

And take that 'real Americans' shit somewhere else.
Flimsiest excuse for an opposition party…
You mean it's even lower now?

And take that 'real Americans' shit somewhere else. Originally Posted by Brandofan
It has gotta be lower. It’s hard to imagine 38% of people could approve of a destroyed economy, millions of foreigners pouring over the borders while we spend billions defending someone else’s, and the world at the brink of nuclear war. Then again, maybe 38% of the population is completely retarded.
He’s not at 38 percent.

But 100 percent of the real Americans in this forum disapprove of your daily fake news, offensive blather Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
... Rassmussen has him at 38%.

You must have missed that.... Do try to keep up.
It's okay for you to look at other sources besides
the Wash Post and the CNN updates there, mate.

### Salty
Yep. There is a simple word in the English language called "nepotism". Maybe some of you Trumpettes should look up the definition of the word. Or maybe you think Trump's kids were remotely qualified for their positions in the big house with their vast political experience and knowledge. Hell, Daffy Duck was more qualified to be "political advisors" than them. LOL Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
You bring up nepotism in DEFENSE of Biden?
James Biden, Joe's brother, got a lucrative, no-bid contract in Iraq building 100,000 houses when James had no experience in construction. How did he get appointed to be an officer at this company weeks before the contract was awarded? From his relationship to his brother.
Ashley Krein, daughter of Joe Biden, had a husband (Howard) who basically announced that he and his partners were starting a company in the Oval Office with Barack Obama and Joe Biden. Okay, but what do they make or sell? Nothing, it turns out. They give advice to medical companies and ACCESS to the White House. Neither Ashley nor Howard are doctors or experts in the medical field.
Frank Biden, Joe's brother, arrived in Costa Rica on Air Force 2 and signed a deal with the leadership to build a giant resort community for rich Americans though he has no experience with building anything. Later he went to Jamaica to build a solar farm of some sort. Once again, no experience. Millions of dollars changed hands and did Joe get a taste?
Valerie Biden Owens, Joe's sister, and her husband run a media office that promotes political candidates. I say run but they are the only two people that make up the corporate officers. Just those two people. They have been getting money from Joe for two decades as insiders who know. In 2008, they made 2.5 million dollars from consulting from their only client...Joe Biden.
Hunter Biden aka The Bagman. I won't even get into this as it would take a day to write it all down. But know, that the younger Biden got money from Ukraine, Russia, and China without ever registering as a foreign agent. He flew on Air Force 2 to sign off on a billion dollar loan from China. He was protected by his father from an Ukrainian investigation into his business dealings by leveraging a billion dollars of taxpayer money.

There is nothing wrong with family working for or with you...if they have the skills. RFK was a lawyer when he became the Attorney General of the United States. Billy Carter was a farmer when he became a shill for Khadaffi in the 70s. Both Eric and Don Jr. can drive a bulldozer, read drawings, and have run Trump properties before their father became president. Ivanka had her own company BEFORE daddy went into politics. Melania was an astute businesswoman doing business in many different countries (she speaks five languages) BEFORE Donald announced he was running for president.
Stick to the single subject in my statement.

This subject has been covered multiple times. Trump asking the President of the Ukraine to investgate Hunter Biden was inappropriate, especially if Trump used foreign aid as a lever. It's as simple as that.

And, once again, regarding the Hunter Biden laptop -- I don't give a crap about it, never have and never will, unless it is proven that Joe Biden was somehow involved in any illegal activity. Then I would support impeachment. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
We've read the transcript of the call. There was no use of foreign aid to pressure an investigation of Hunter Biden. In fact, there already was an investigation of Hunter BEFORE Trump became president. Joe shut that down and bragged about it. Trump was just asking (with no quid pro quo) if they could finish the investigation and, most importantly for you conspiracy theorists, Biden had not announced he was running for president in 2020.
Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do
... Mate, I was looking at past threads and comments
with Hunter's laptop BEFORE the election.

There YOU were with Texassapper - both surely explaining
to the sad liberal lads here that the laptop IS REAL
and NOT "Russian Dis-Information.

Two of the most idiotic blokes on the other end
were 1blackman1 (a.k.a. "1wrongman1") and also
ChungTran (sometimes a fair-minded poster) ...

Both of these DUPES were very vocal about stating
that the laptop WAS phony and "Russian Dis-Information:...

1Wrongman1 was saying that people who thought the laptop
was real were dumb as rocks for believing such a cockamamie
story... And the laptop being pushed by the Russians
never belonged to Hunter. The 1Wrongman1 also stated
"nobody cares" about the laptop - and is still saying
that today.

Mr. Chung told the forum that the "Hunter stuff was lies"
because the FBI and Adam Schiff say the laptop is FAKE.

As-if Adam Schiff and the FBI can ever be entrusted
with telling the American people the TRUTH.

... Reckon we'll see if Mr. Chung or 1blackman1 will
now retract their "laptop is fake'" comments and what-not.

One thing's for certain - I surely won't hold me breath waiting...

### Salty
... Reckon we'll see if Mr. Chung or 1blackman1 will
now retract their "laptop is fake'" comments and what-not.
One thing's for certain - I surely won't hold me breath waiting...
### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
Heck fire, even the NYT came around after only what? 5 1/2 years. I expect the expected. Add about another 5 years to that and those blokes might come around. Better get the super-jump-large popcorn (banned in NYC).

You bring up nepotism in DEFENSE of Biden? Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
No, I bring it up because of simple common sense about how people with power tend to try to keep as much as they can close to them whether it is by the benefit of friends or family whom they trust. It is human nature to do so. I neither fault Biden nor Trump for what people have been doing for centuries. The rest of your long ass post was not read by me though so maybe you had more of an astute point (doubtful).
the dimocrat media (and of course the dimocrats themselves along with their operatives inside government)

has been wrong about everything, going back i dont know how long, maybe since dan rather presented forged documents trying to derail bush the younger ....probably way before that

its weird how they have been wrong, or maybe its not so weird, they have been always wrong on one side only

all their lies, "mistakes", coverups, truth being owned up to way too late..all always having been in favor of the destroyers and never on the side of the protectors

on every controversy, and the only reason they are "controversies" is because the media suppresses and denies the truth, they have been wrong and they continue their wrongness for years...and when the wrongness is too evident to deny any longer, they ignore the item and just move along
No, I bring it up because of simple common sense about how people with power tend to try to keep as much as they can close to them whether it is by the benefit of friends or family whom they trust. It is human nature to do so. I neither fault Biden nor Trump for what people have been doing for centuries. The rest of your long ass post was not read by me though so maybe you had more of an astute point (doubtful). Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
i usually try to ignore you for most things are wasted on you

but your post to the real barleycorn was especially galling

your comments about nepotism were strange non sequiturs and totally out of place
i usually try to ignore you for most things are wasted on you Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
Cool, old timer. How about next time you do us both a favor and just ignore me until I care about your opinions. Deal?

You're not supposed to understand me. Hell, it would offend me if someone like you did. Try giving that a thought if you are able to do so.