Serena LIED.....Good job! NIKE!!!!

Actually, this was about Serena Williams’s meltdown at Forest Hills and the OP’s implication that Colin Kaepernick and Nike were somehow connected to it.
This is all over the news this morning. Serena is possibly the best woman Tennis player ever. She does not like to loose.

She blew it. The real shame is she has stolen the limelight from the young Japanese girl who defeated her. This was her first Grand Slam win.

Serena is really a nice lady, when things go her way. She does have a tendency to blow a fuse when she does not play up to her own standards.

The best thing she could do is offer an apology, to her opponent and the tennis world.

Cut your losses. And remember that the first rule in getting out of a hole is to quit digging. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Sports doesn't build character, it exposes it. I don't think she is that nice.
Actually, this was about Serena Williams’s meltdown at Forest Hills and the OP’s implication that Colin Kaepernick and Nike were somehow connected to it. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Forest Hills? You're showing your age. lol.
That would apply to you, too, then, right? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
That depends.
Forest Hills? You're showing your age. lol. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
Did they move the US Open? Arthur Ashe Stadium, right?

Chit!

Well I guess you can see how closely I follow it nowadays.

LMAO!
Rules are rules. She violated rules. Serena was penalized, she should stfu.
You notice he made Osaka to look like a Blonde hair white girl. Originally Posted by PrettyBoyG
it was done to desensitize the stigma of some many young Jamaican / Japanese tennis stars must endure. Today i will have a knee and pray for them.
Sports and politics aside can we all agree she is a bbw