Young girls with LOW prices?

Lighten up
I'm having fun.
whores, most of us say whores... Originally Posted by Stanfeld
& What are you? Wish you could be a whore huh? Yea, I know....
I'm having fun. Originally Posted by Stanfeld
ME TOO!!!!!
My threads be popping....lol...
Wish you could be a whore huh?
Not exactly, but it would be nice to have you pay me. Say an even $100 for a bbbj? Large or small bills, I'm not particular.
Not exactly, but it would be nice to have you pay me. Say an even $100 for a bbbj? Large or small bills, I'm not particular. Originally Posted by Stanfeld
] I like the big bills, thats were we are different!
Lets ALL be nice & just fuck the shit out of each other!
Maybe, Im tired of the ones who are ass oles in this and Im tired of shutting my mouth about real annoying stuff that happens to us providers. Yea, I`m a little too out there with my opinions, but I think that I treat everyone nice and respectable until they do something that dose not deserve respect....People started talking shit to me when I started talking shit about what I don`t like in the hobby, it all started with the pet peeves thread...I can`t help it, after doing this as long as I have been and I see all the bull shit we deal with and do not get appreciated, which I can`t expect much we all are a bunch of hookers like yall say.... Originally Posted by BabyDallass
Dont get appreciated?? What the hell do you want?? A pat on the back before we leave, "uh, good job today dallass (pat pat), youve done well today (pat pat). Your life is soooooo hard and difficult and its so nice that you made time for little ol small dick me (pat pat)." Would the pat on the back suffice or should there be more to boost your ego?
Dont get appreciated?? What the hell do you want?? A pat on the back before we leave, "uh, good job today dallass (pat pat), youve done well today (pat pat). Your life is soooooo hard and difficult and its so nice that you made time for little ol small dick me (pat pat)." Would the pat on the back suffice or should there be more to boost your ego? Originally Posted by Iridemhard
WTF?! Speaking of my poor attitude, You need to get your rude attitude in check.....

My life is hard and difficult when I have to deal with dicks like you....
IrideemNOT needs to just dilute himself from my conversation, Be gone little one...Your not fun anymore...
Dont get appreciated?? What the hell do you want?? A pat on the back before we leave, "uh, good job today dallass (pat pat), youve done well today (pat pat). Your life is soooooo hard and difficult and its so nice that you made time for little ol small dick me (pat pat)." Would the pat on the back suffice or should there be more to boost your ego? Originally Posted by Iridemhard
(Pat Pat) Is what I would do to your mouth if I seen it right now...lol PAT PAT!
Well I don't think it matters what a provider charges if she is comfortable with it and making money. What is good for one provider is not good for the next I charge at home when not traveling 160hh and 200hour and have a real good client base. Maybe it's cheap to you all but, when business is slow and others are whining about no buisness it doesn't affect me. I enjoy what I do and it doesn't matter if your charging 200 or 300 what keeps them coming back is the job you do. If I'm consider cheap so be it Im not here to please everyone!!!!! Quality they say I see people charging 400 that's not even worth a 50.
Interesting. Very.

As a client i feel that suggestions or words of wisdom about safety, setting up incall and outcall and screening should come from a veteran provider.

Rates, what is on a menu is the providers discretion. i feel also that those new providers should maybe start with a review rate (180.00 -200.00) and then determine the rate they want to set as they have reviews and become verified.

Again the choice is the providers.
Dallassss, I have no question that you get the rates you ask for because you have all the qualities of what men would look for and who they think will have a good time. You're young, attractive and has great assets. .
Now just because some providers have lower rates doesn't mean that they will attract lesser quality clientele. Yes, I agree , sometimes, quality comes with a price but Target would never be as successful as Walmart because their business model is not about being the lowest priced retailer and on the same token, walmart would not be the biggest damn retailer in the WORLD ( Target always wanted to be that but could not) if they stray away from their current business structure.
Not everyone that goes to Walmart is a cheapskate and a horrible, rude, stinking person that makes $2/ hour and not everyone that goes to Target smells great, are polite and makes $100k a year. My point is, yes , some providers, like Selena, can definitely get away with charging what you're charging ( I know coz I've seen her and she's worth it) and to your point, they probably should but Selena's business model is not that. I've seen her and I don't consider myself as rude, impolite, or making anywhere close to $2/ hour.
It's a simple capitalist democratic model. One can charge whatever they think they're worth for their time, but just shouldn't chide others that don't follow suit.
We're in a smaller market here in AR compared to our surrounding area like Tulsa or Dallas so it's harder for some to raise rates and still make a living and enjoy it.
I'm sure you're definitely worth every bit you ask but I know for sure someone like Selena is too( I've seen her twice and she's the bomb)!
Just my $0.02. Sorry if I offended anyone.
Again, I made this thread not to make anyone upset, just saying if girls stuck together with one price then they would just get that one price and wouldn't have to go lower....And again, Im not saying all guys who pay cheap are bad, just my experiences with them have been...
I didn`t know what anyone charged before I made this, It wasn't toward anyone. So I don`t understand why one person is getting upset about nothing? Just my 2 cents on how I feel about this subject.
Thanks Arkansas cosmic your a sweetheart, I do try my best to give each clients an experience.
I mean that's what keeps them coming back you can't treat people like crap and exspect them
To come back. Just like any buisness you treat others with respect and you give your job 100%
at all times. I am thankful for all my clients and I believe it shows.