OH2 down again

You make it sound like there's no other options around besides these sites, only the weak starve and have to post often to stay afloat and hope to get contacted.

Each guy that gets blocked spends his $ with someone else, in my business I want all the customers and future leads, not block them because they asked for a discount, I'm not that sensitive and thin skinned Originally Posted by BLM69
I do agree. Unfortunately, my hosting has been limited and that adds to the cost for the gent. But I don't block ppl because they asked for a discount. Shit, inflation is hitting everyone hard.
I see nothing has changed here everyones still at eachothers throats. Lol anywhoo...heyyyy all! Muahz. Originally Posted by Kammye
It surely isn't me kammye. I don't know where this angst is coming from lol. This shit really ain't that serious. By the way you look gorgeous.
Ok,
This thread us about OH2s DDOS attack.
Do you folks really want me to get involved with anything else??
Play nice, play safe.
I just logged in to Oh2 and it looks like it's getting worse, if that was even possible. At least from my phone. It's hard to do anything and the format looks really weird.