The facts do not justify the fear

Again, cry me a river. Of course I'm not okay with the government using fake evidence and filing false charges against anyone. Why the elite white privilage [sic] outrage now? Want a tissue?

Why do the American people expect fairness and equal justice? Tissue? Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
this was never about the so called elite white privilege. stop being so woke and righteous about it.

this is about fairness as expected of under the U.S. constitution.

you cannot have it both ways when you say you're against federal malpractice and in the same breath say "cry me river" on people who were victimized by it.

you want to treat people like that, go live in China.

you deserve this facepalm.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P74oHhU5MDk

this video is a waste of my 1 hour looking at it. thanxx a lot.

nothing that I already didn't know about.

what you and the libs (that includes the ones in the video) don't get is that fox wasn't the only one propagandizing the news.

ABC, CBS, NBC tv networks were doing this long before Fox News came on the scene. CNN and MSNBC cable networks started doing that sometime after Fox news appeared.

these guys were the water carriers for the democratic party. Fox news was a much need counter balance to the left wing news media and it was only natural that they support the republican party.

oh btw, that video came out in 2014. pretty much old news.

today all of the the news media has pretty much dropped its objectivity on the news if they ever had one to begin with.

this was never about the so called elite white privilege. stop being so woke and righteous about it.

No. It wasn't. It started from a thread about the "shock and outrage" over federal malpractice. Again - tissue? People who have already been victims for generations are all cried out. I do have it both ways. I'm not okay with it, and unless the elite white privileged do something about it for everyone, stop thinking it's an issue the masses care.

this is about fairness as expected of under the U.S. constitution.

Fairness? For the elite, that's relative. For the rest of the "people", as we made clear, that's a fantasy.

you cannot have it both ways when you say you're against federal malpractice and in the same breath say "cry me river" on people who were victimized by it.

I do.

you want to treat people like that, go live in China.

You still don't fuckin' get it. I, REPEAT, I don't want to be treated like that. Damn!

you deserve this facepalm.

You deserve this face palm from the audience.

Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
The FOX video was for HedoFo. Stuck in the echo chamber. Did you see the trailer for the brainwashing documentary?
The FOX video was for HedoFo. Stuck in the echo chamber. Did you see the trailer for the brainwashing documentary? Originally Posted by eccieuser9500

yeah saw the trailer.

why did you post the video when responding to my quote when it was for HF?

that's rude, not to mention improper quoting etiquette.
i'm assup's duplicate. please delete me
yeah saw the trailer.

why did you post the video when responding to my quote when it was for HF?

that's rude, not to mention improper quoting etiquette. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
WHATCHUTALKIN'BOUT?

I quoted the both of you. Did you not see how I edited his post about watching FOX? Funny, right?
WHATCHUTALKIN'BOUT?

I quoted the both of you. Did you not see how I edited his post about watching FOX? Funny, right? Originally Posted by eccieuser9500

No.

No.
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
If you say so.
WHATCHUTALKIN'BOUT?

I quoted the both of you. Did you not see how I edited his post about watching FOX? Funny, right? Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
No. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

chiming in what waco said...

NO!!!

HF was talking about something else entirely; media manipulation of what is or not news and in they way they presented the narrative. You cut HF's original post (in red below) to suit your manipulation supposedly to make it funny. it wasn't.

From the very beginning, Fox News said there was no conspiracy. CNN and MSNBC, NYT and WAPO said there was. Originally Posted by HedonistForever
including ABC, CBS and NBC. they were in this game too.

Fox news was the only media that reported no conspiracy where as, ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN, MSNBC, NYT and WAPO reported conspiracies ad nauseam.

this was at odds with the other networks and media. its why they hate fox news so much, claiming they're not a news media.

NO!!!

HF was talking about something else entirely; media manipulation of what is or not news and in they way they presented the narrative. You cut HF's original post (in red below) to suit your manipulation supposedly to make it funny. it wasn't.

Fox news was the only media that reported no conspiracy where as, ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN, MSNBC, NYT and WAPO reported conspiracies ad nauseam.

this was at odds with the other networks and media. its why they hate fox news so much, claiming they're not a news media. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm

and ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN and MSNBC sit around in their corporate suites scratching their asses wondering why FOX is kicking their asses in the ratings.

NO!!!

this was at odds with the other networks and media. its why they hate fox news so much, claiming they're not a news media. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
FOX isn't news. It's one massive right-wing campaign vehicle for Republicans.

and ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN and MSNBC sit around in their corporate suites scratching their asses wondering why FOX is kicking their asses in the ratings. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
These other sources are competing with each other for accurate information. Viability. FOX is entertainment.
FOX isn't news. It's one massive right-wing campaign vehicle for Republicans.

These other sources are competing with each other for accurate information. Viability. FOX is entertainment. Originally Posted by eccieuser9500

if you say so

and what exactly is MSDNC .. er .. MSNBC? do you know why FOX does a better and more fair job than your uberlib outlets of choice? tell me the last time you actually saw Rachel Maddow or Lawrence O'Donnell bring on anyone but another liberal mouthpiece to bloviate their liberal anti-Trump agenda?

you haven't and you never will.

Tucker Carlson and Hannity base their shows on debating opposing views. the day the MADCOW does that i'll sniff her hair like Creepy Joe.

BAHHAHHAAAAAAA

NEGAN KILLED ALPHA

Tucker Carlson and Hannity base their shows on debating opposing views. the day the MADCOW does that i'll sniff her hair like Creepy Joe. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_qDAdw5E7k

Where can she send you a lock? Or do you prefer a bunch of curly pubes?

Where can she send you a lock? Or do you prefer a bunch of curly pubes?

Originally Posted by eccieuser9500

www.joebiden.com

BAHHAHAAAAA

Santorum was running for President. he wouldn't have been there otherwise. for your one exception i'll post 10 videos of her pussy licking a who's who of liberal mouthpieces
and ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN and MSNBC sit around in their corporate suites scratching their asses wondering why FOX is kicking their asses in the ratings. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
i would not include ABC, CBS, NBC in the ratings game as theres no tv broadcast ratings metric to compare to. Fox news tv network is not in it.

hmm.. seems fox is included in the list, but every article I've seen does not have fox news mentioned, just ABC, CBS, NBC. this maybe that that Fox News does not have the shows the big three have on weekdays and sundays on the broadcast side.

I'm having trouble finding ratings for the news broadcast networks.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nielse...atings_by_year

Total
View
Rank .Network .2018 views .2017 views .2016 views .2015 views .2014 views
#1 ...NBC .....7,876,000 ..7,284,000 ..8,426,000 ..7,757,000 ..8,264,000
#2 ...CBS .....7,385,000 ..7,996,000 ..8,814,000 ..9,419,000 ..9,375,000
#3 ...ABC .....5,423,000 ..5,592,000 ..6,325,000 ..6,894,000 ..6,838,000
#4 ...FOX .....4,401,000 ..4,733,000 ..5,053,000 ..5,198,000 ..5,973,000

cable networks like cnn and msnbc are for sure scratching their asses wondering why fox news is the #1 cable network.

https://www.thewrap.com/february-cab...-numbers-ever/

February 2020 ratings
network .. average ....... prime time
Fox News . 1.948 million . 3.528 million
MSNBC ...... 997,000 ..... 1.783 million
CNN ........ 683,000 ..... 1.046 million

Week of Feb. 24, 2020
RANK .PROGRAM ..................NETWORK ...........RATING .VIEWERS
1.....TUCKER CARLSON TONIGHT ...FOX NEWS CHANNEL . 2.8 ... 4,193
2.....STORY, THE ...............FOX NEWS CHANNEL . 2.7 ... 3,974
4.....HANNITY ..................FOX NEWS CHANNEL . 2.6 ... 3,956
5.....INGRAHAM ANGLE, THE ......FOX NEWS CHANNEL . 2.5 ... 3,920