A New MOD? Elchapo? Really? do you guys thinck this is Okay?

I'm sorry that it's consuming your thoughts currently. Originally Posted by elchapo
And this is a good thing. The totality of "his thoughts" is a zero sum game. Think of all the old fat threAD starters being spared.
I believe Adolph Hitler, Ted Bundy and Timothy McVeigh are already taken.... Originally Posted by Ed Highlight
good news!

Charles Manson is now available..

http://www.cnn.com/2017/11/20/us/cha...ead/index.html
I was hoping that others might feel as I do. I was hoping that the site owners / management would review... Originally Posted by Still Looking
Because there’s a direct correlation between how the mob feels and how the owners should feel...I like it...good luck with it...
Because there’s a direct correlation between how the customers feel and how the owners should feel...I like it...good luck with it... Originally Posted by Wakeup
FTFY. And yeah, there should be a direct correlation, the board being a business and all...
And yeah, there should be a direct correlation, the board being a business and all... Originally Posted by Bobave
“Should” has nothing to do with it...does it?

How about “Because there should be a direct correlation between how the mob feels and how the owners should feel, but the mob is too moronic to deserve that correlation.”
FYI, we are not this board's customers. How much do you people not think? I mean wtf!? Any one with eyes can see that. We are the hits, the readership that advertisers want to have their ads up for. Has anyone seen the banners that are every where when you log on, do think that is free? Has anyone ever gotten a pop window with Ashley Madison or some other website for dockyards, think that is free? Those companies pay ECCIE to advertise because their website has lots of readers and hits. And when some one posts something stupid like we are the customers and they should actually give a crap what we think, the hits go higher and higher allowing ad rates to rise as well. Anyone here graduate college? Anyone work in business and understand principles of marketing? How about high school, any graduates here?

Why would we give a damn who this website picks to MOD? I could not care at all, in fact this thread has been here at least a few days, I just opened it out of boredom as it's title was even dumb to me, u do not care what they do until this site becomes unentertaining for me I will read and post. If Elcahpo makes it less fun for me, I do not care and then I will vote by not hitting the site again. See? Simple, they own it, they get to run it their way, or should I tell you what I think about synthesized oil and try to force you to put it in your car?

If you do not like elchapo ignore him see? No need to get your feathers all ruffled.
FYI, we are not this board's customers. How much do you people not think? I mean wtf!? Any one with eyes can see that. We are the hits, the readership that advertisers want to have their ads up for. Has anyone seen the banners that are every where when you log on, do think that is free? Has anyone ever gotten a pop window with Ashley Madison or some other website for dockyards, think that is free? Those companies pay ECCIE to advertise because their website has lots of readers and hits. And when some one posts something stupid like we are the customers and they should actually give a crap what we think, the hits go higher and higher allowing ad rates to rise as well. Anyone here graduate college? Anyone work in business and understand principles of marketing? How about high school, any graduates here?

Why would we give a damn who this website picks to MOD? I could not care at all, in fact this thread has been here at least a few days, I just opened it out of boredom as it's title was even dumb to me, u do not care what they do until this site becomes unentertaining for me I will read and post. If Elcahpo makes it less fun for me, I do not care and then I will vote by not hitting the site again. See? Simple, they own it, they get to run it their way, or should I tell you what I think about synthesized oil and try to force you to put it in your car?

If you do not like elchapo ignore him see? No need to get your feathers all ruffled. Originally Posted by gentlemantoo

Don't mince words. Tell us what you REALLY think.

(I'm Kidding...). In all seriousness, that was a very good post, sir.
....Why would we give a damn who this website picks to MOD? .... Originally Posted by gentlemantoo
I didn't quote your entire droning monologue cause this part is the key.

We should care. And so should the advertisers.
Why? Cause we should be entertained, and the adpukes should place their money where the entertainment is proven by readership (screen click counts).

Thus, I nominate Wakeup and Still Looking to be the only two mods, and we should put them in a cage so we're left with just one mod. ElChepo can be a referee before he gets fired again.
Multiple levels of entertainment.

I didn't quote your entire droning monologue cause this part is the key.

We should care. And so should the advertisers.
Why? Cause we should be entertained, and the adpukes should place their money where the entertainment is proven by readership (screen click counts).

Thus, I nominate Wakeup and Still Looking to be the only two mods, and we should put them in a cage so we're left with just one mod. ElChepo can be a referee before he gets fired again.
Multiple levels of entertainment.

Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
“Should” has nothing to do with it...does it?

How about “Because there should be a direct correlation between how the mob feels and how the owners should feel, but the mob is too moronic to deserve that correlation.” Originally Posted by Wakeup
All this blather proves is that you know nothing of business. ECCIE doesn't fret with much competition currently, but that will change eventually and ownership will discover a sudden interest in customer perspectives. Stupidity is one thing, but your version is unusual; it's aggressive stupidity.
ECCIE doesn't fret with much competition currently, but that will change eventually and ownership will discover a sudden interest in customer perspectives. Originally Posted by Bobave
Let me know how that works out for you...
AMAZING how many voted in the poll!? Speaks volumes about whats going on around here!
I believe elchapo voted 148 times.
I believe elchapo voted 148 times. Originally Posted by dearhunter
More like 165 perhaps but you would know better than me!
Let me know how that works out for you... Originally Posted by Wakeup
Another inane nothing response